Movie Quote Game

Options

Replies

• NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Master & Commander

"I've done some things in my life I'm not proud of, but this is the first time I've ever felt in real danger of hell."
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Green Mile, awesome movie!!

"And then he's just the media darling... He's on the cover of all the magazines, I should of been on the cover of wired magazine. you know what he said? he said he named it Napster because it was his nickname because of the nappy hair under the hat. But he, It's because I was NAPPING when he STOLE it from me. He didn't even graduate."
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    "And then he's just the media darling... He's on the cover of all the magazines, I should of been on the cover of wired magazine. you know what he said? he said he named it Napster because it was his nickname because of the nappy hair under the hat. But he, It's because I was NAPPING when he STOLE it from me. He didn't even graduate."

The Italian Job (I believe, I definitely remember the scene, it's the guy who controls the traffic lights...)

Next... "We had a band powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline."
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    The Blues Brothers

"I suppose the life of an anorexic duck doesn't amount to much in the broad scheme of things. "
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Babe - love that movie, reminds of when my kids were little!!

"Class isn't something you buy. Look at you, you've got on a 500-dollar suit and you're still a low-life."
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    48hrs

"I'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else."
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    The Wedding Date

"I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work, there, Lou. "
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    Fargo

" Burgundy. Please, God, tell me I have not inspired something burgundy. Red. Red. *Red*. *Red*, Charlie boy. *Red*! Is the color of sex! Burgundy is the color of hot water bottles! Red is the color of sex and fear and danger and signs that say, Do. Not. Enter. All my favorite things in life. "
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Fargo

" Burgundy. Please, God, tell me I have not inspired something burgundy. Red. Red. *Red*. *Red*, Charlie boy. *Red*! Is the color of sex! Burgundy is the color of hot water bottles! Red is the color of sex and fear and danger and signs that say, Do. Not. Enter. All my favorite things in life. "

I will admit to being totally stumped and cheating to find this answer. But... the game must go on! Kinky Boots.

Next one:

We have a great life here in Alaska, and we're never going back to America again!
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    The Simpsons Movie

" Hey, remember your friend, Mr. Thunder? How 'bout his buddy, Mr. Lightning? Ooh, I know you know him. You know him real well, don't ya? "
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    That's gotta be the Rundown! :)

"A little flirtation is harmless but you're dealing with fire here. The fidelity bank and trust is a tough creditor. You make a deposit somewhere else, they close your account - FOREVER."
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    The Family Man

I’d almost forgotten you were here, standing on the bones of my father. I’d introduce you, but rumor has it you’re almost as famous as me these days… Astounding what a few drops of your blood will do, eh?
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

"What's up ladies? I'm from Sascatchatoon! That's up in Canada, eh? You American ladies ever been up to Sascatchatoon? Yeah, you American ladies would enjoy being in Sascatchatoon. "
  • BrookSt_Jane
    Options
    Grown Ups

"I wouldn't live with you if the world were flooded with piss and you lived in a tree!"
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    Parenthood--I love that movie!

"[singing] Yes we really want to hurt you. Yes we really want to make you cry. Yes we really want to shoot you. Yes we really want to make you DIE."
  • elizarae11
    Options
    without a paddle!

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up, sleepies. We must go, yeeees, we must go at once."
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    LOTR: The Return of the King

"I have no sympathy for any of you feculent maggots and no more patience to pretend otherwise. Gentlemen, I wash my hand of this weirdness."
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    Pirates of the Caribbean, At worlds end

" Well, there was the bit that you missed where I distracted him with the cuddly monkey then I said "play time's over" and I hit him in the head with the peace lily. "
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Hot Fuzz

"When a man sees his end... he wants to know there was some purpose to his life. How will the world speak my name in years to come? Will I be known as the philosopher? The warrior? The tyrant...? Or will I be the emperor who gave Rome back her true self? There was once a dream that was Rome. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... it was so fragile. And I fear that it will not survive the winter."
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    Is this Gladiator?

"The skin under your eyes is starting to look like Hugh Hefner's ball sack."