The Big Lebowski

Next:

Nice beaver!
    Thank you, I just had it stuffed.
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    The Naked Gun

"Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that."
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    "Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that."

Airplane. A classic.

Next, one of my very favorite movies:

"But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty you need only look into a mirror. "

And another, because that one is probably obscure.

"Is everything a joke to you...?"
    "Only the things that matter."
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    V for Vendetta

"I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the *devil's* eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... *evil*. "
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Halloween

"I should have taken a rock and killed myself years ago."
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Moonstruck

"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or from the air, and I plan on doing both before the war is over."
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    "I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or from the air, and I plan on doing both before the war is over."

The Great Escape.

Next:

"You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles."
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    "You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles."

Princess Bride Right?

'Why are you so sweaty?'
    'I was watching Cops.'
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Stepbrothers...hilarious!!!

"Please don't let the invisible fire burn my friend!"
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (<----love this flick!)

"Let's stop wasting time and call your boyfriend in tights, shall we?"
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Megamind (just watched with the kids!!)

"Well, there are some things you should know. First off, you see gum on the street, leave it there. It isn't free candy."
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    ELF!!! One of my all time favs--we watch it repeatedly every Christmas season.

"Your cat can flush? "
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Meet the Parents, I think.

"And in the mornin', I'm makin' waffles!"
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    It's "Meet the Fockers" but close enough!

Yours is Shrek :)

"I am a choreographer. That's what I do. You are cheerleaders. Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded. What you do is a tiny, pathetic subset of dancing. I will attempt to turn your robotic routines into poetry, written with the human body. Follow me, or perish, sweater monkeys"
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options

"I am a choreographer. That's what I do. You are cheerleaders. Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded. What you do is a tiny, pathetic subset of dancing. I will attempt to turn your robotic routines into poetry, written with the human body. Follow me, or perish, sweater monkeys"

Simple...Bring It On

"You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed"
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    Empire Strikes Back

"Dude, if you get the nachos stuck together, that's one nacho."
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Saving Silverman

"It's not really Jello, it's cat's brains with food coloring. She kills them at night and feeds it to us to save money."
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    "It's not really Jello, it's cat's brains with food coloring. She kills them at night and feeds it to us to save money."
    Angels in the Outfield?

"He must hate me. He hates me. I know he does. He looks at me like I'm the ugliest thing in the world. He doesn't like my friends. He doesn't like one thing about me. He called me - he called me a dirty tramp. My own father. I don't know if he means it. I mean maybe he doesn't mean it, but he acts like he does. We were together. We were gonna celebrate Easter and we were gonna catch a double bill. Big Deal! So I put on my new dress and I came out, and he grabbed my face and started rubbing off all the lipstick. I thought he'd rub off my lips. And I ran out of that house. I'll never get close to anybody."