*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #7 2/11/11

Options
Alrighty Snowflakes! Another week down in the Snowflake history books lol. Where is everyone at this week? Post those numbers proud...

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    bump
  • onlyhalfcrazy
    onlyhalfcrazy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    So I hve been dreading all week todays weigh in because I have sneaking looking at the scales, thought I was going to have a small number. This morning I weigh, I'm down 2.4 lbs!!!! I weighed several times just to be sure I wasnt standing on it wrong :noway: I will take it!!!! I am thankful for it. I have been sore all week and the only thing i caqn figure is that I didnt work out last night and that let go of some of my water.

Now if I can just do good on tomorrows 5k!!

Hope everyone is well and encouraged today!!!!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    dunno yet, will post once i sleep then wiegh in... *fingers crossed!*
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    Well, after hanging right at last week's weight all this week, today the scale suddenly drops 2.2 pounds to 168.6! What is the deal with sudden drops instead of slow and steady losses? I'm not complaining about the loss, and believe me, I'm thrilled to see the 160's, but the anguish of dropping a half a pound, then seeing that loss go away and hanging at the previous weight for days had me wondering why I eat so strictly and get up so early to workout. It was worth it though. 2.2 is a good drop.
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    lost a pound this week, I was hoping for more but a pound lost is better than a pound gained :) I will be doing day 7 of that Shred today. I am also excited for next week I should get my Bodybugg in the mail.

Good Luck Snowflakes, sending you positive thoughts!!
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Down a pound....didn't even think about the sodium in shrimp last night. Woke up with my rings tight....but still down. Slowyly but surely I will continue to march.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    can you post the link to weigh in, I must of deleted it.
    Thanks!
    Robin
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!!! :flowerforyou:

LOST 2.6 pounds this week!!! IM SOOOOO HAPPY!!! :bigsmile:

Have A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!!!!
  • jadery24
    Options
    192.4 - down exactly a pound. Not as much as I'd hoped for, but still a loss!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm going to wait until tomorrow to post my official weigh in. It's still TOM, but I'm hoping most of the water weight will be gone by tomorrow for a good loss!
  • MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    217.5....was 220 last week!
  • honeybee709
    honeybee709 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    oh blah...stayed the same. PMS-ing hardcore, no motivation to workout, couldn't stop shoveling the food in! Planning on losing 2+lbs for next week though! I know I can do it!
  • klwa
    klwa Posts: 61
    Options
    Amazing!!! 152.4 this morning!!! Down 3 lbs for the week. Did I change anything? No, not really. Maybe I just finally jumped off of that plateau I've been hanging on to for the last 3-4 weeks. Thank goodness! i'm so excited!!!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    -1.2 YAY 228.8 :)
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Up 1.2 pounds. 175.2
    Sick of this. I have been gaining and losing the same pound/pound and a half for over a month now. Completely upset right now, and not sure what to do about it. I just want to say WTF. Grr. :explode:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Well I maintained this week 213.4 and I am definitely ok with that! My body has been a little out of whack! But I did get some good rest and I am back at it this week!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I was actually looking forward to today's weigh in! Unfortunately, I've gained since a couple of days ago, but I'm still down 3.2 lbs since last Friday! YEAH!!!!! On that note, I really need to quit weighing daily. Maybe I'll ween myself by weighing every other day this week. Anyweigh! lol This week I weigh 277.0, which is -3.2 lbs from the 280.2 lbs I was last week.

Here's to another great week!