*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #7 2/11/11

Options

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm the same at 183.5 today. I'm a little sad since the 30 Day Shred is kicking my butt, and I've added some more cardio for the past few days, AND I've been eating impeccably well lately... Oh well.

I told myself that I wouldn't take measurements until day 15 of the Shred, but I was so bummed about no loss, that I snuck a peek at a few of my measurements, and I'm seeing little 1/4 inch losses!!! :noway: IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE AFTER 6 DAYS?!?! Well, I'm content.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Lots and lots of 5 lbs losses this week!! :drinker:

tt1113... Good luck on the 5k!!!

radmills... Nice loss! Shredding has given me nothing but confidence and inner strength so far! :tongue:

yellowfairy... I've lost and gained and lost the same 5 lbs for the past year!!! STICK WITH IT!!! You'll get through this phase! :flowerforyou:

Scubasab... Good luck with your appointments! :flowerforyou: The 30 Day Shred is great!

Kathryn... I was disappointed with my "staying the same" this morning, too. Let's call it "maintaining". I feel better now! :laugh:

mkingraham... AMAZING!!! :drinker:
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm the same at 183.5 today. I'm a little sad since the 30 Day Shred is kicking my butt, and I've added some more cardio for the past few days, AND I've been eating impeccably well lately... Oh well.

I told myself that I wouldn't take measurements until day 15 of the Shred, but I was so bummed about no loss, that I snuck a peek at a few of my measurements, and I'm seeing little 1/4 inch losses!!! :noway: IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE AFTER 6 DAYS?!?! Well, I'm content.

Steph, congrats on the 1/4 inch losses!! Yes, it is possible! I was seeing results in the first week of shredding, too. The tape measure will be your best friend for the remainder of the 30 days. :laugh: Great job!!!!
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    SW: 207
    CW:199

I'm down 2.5 lbs this week and I'm finally under 200lbs!! I'm very excited about that. I've been keeping within my calorie goal and walking on my treadmill.

1298283.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Previous weight: 329.6
    Current Weight: 328.8

Loss: .08 pounds.

Had a bad eating week, so will take this smaller loss!
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am the same this week, but I'm happy with that I was expecting a gain this week because I have been having back pain all week, no idea what it's from, but it's now barely starting to go away, so because of this I have not exercised- again. And with money being tight right now it's hard to buy all the right foods for me and then all the food for the rest of the family :ohwell: So because of all this I am happy the scale didn't go up. 338.8 this week again. Can't wait to start working out again!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    To all the maintainers:
    Maintian is better than a gain and means you did something right in order not to gain! Chin up and a loss is coming your way soon!:smile:

To gainers:
    Keep trying and you will succeed!!:wink: Success is never giving up!

To losers:
    Great job! Keep up the good work!!:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    SW 352
    CW 348

I lost 4 pounds this week!:heart::heart::heart: :heart: Goodbye 350's!:bigsmile:
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    no change this week, still at 156 :)
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'm down to 179. I'm down 2.8 this week! yay! I would love to have a repeat for next week. I am back eating some solid foods so its going to be a little bit harder. But I'm going to try my hardest!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    186.4lbs today - 2.4lbs lost
    I couldn't believe it. I had to take a pic . This was Superbowl and TOM week :laugh:
    BTW when do we have to post pics of Before and after? Don't we have to post a pic in the middle of the challenge?
    I have a wedding to go next month and if my numbers are right it will be one day before the wedding.03/18. Sorry my moment of vanity but I want to look my absolute best :blushing:
    can someone confirm??

I didn't do anything different besides adding bee pollen, flax seeds and apple cider vinegar to my diet last week already.
    Still not working out my goals but as soon as weather improves I will have to recalculate my daily intake since I will be playing almost every day and don't want really to lose more then 2 lbs a week. (1.5 to 1.8lbs - max 2lb is the healthy way for me)

:flowerforyou:

Great job for your loss! I think we are supposed to post pictures on March 1 and again at June 1. Right, Krys?
  • teijei
    Options
    I lost 8 lbs this week, but it's only the water weight that I retained last week! It's time for me to step up my game! :tongue:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Originally it was going to be March 1st and then I decided to make it on our true midway point which is the 16 or 17th...so that it would coincide with the weigh-in that week I posted that March 18th would be the day that we post measurements and half way progress pics :)
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    216 today. I think I was 217.6 last week so I will happily take the loss...
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Steph, congrats on the 1/4 inch losses!! Yes, it is possible! I was seeing results in the first week of shredding, too. The tape measure will be your best friend for the remainder of the 30 days. :laugh: Great job!!!!
    Thanks Val!!!! :happy:

funlovingirl... Maybe you can find some stretches to do online, if they don't hurt your back. I've also been told crunches are good. If it really hurts though, just take it easy. Maybe get a little walk. These are just suggestions that have helped my back. Try not to sit too long at the computer (like me).

Mollie... That progress is both amazing and inspiring!!! :bigsmile:
  • Krys_T
    Options

That is awesome girl! U better take those inch losses with pride! Trust me, this is way more telling than the scale! Very proud of you girl! Keep it up!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I'm down to 179. I'm down 2.8 this week! yay! I would love to have a repeat for next week. I am back eating some solid foods so its going to be a little bit harder. But I'm going to try my hardest!!

Awesome job girl! Nice!
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I weigh 170 today. Up 2 pounds. grrrr:mad: Whittrusty, would you please put me on the spreadsheet? Thanks you!