Options

Replies

• mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I gained 1.4 lbs.
  • FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose
    Options
    351.2... thats a 3.8 lb loss!! Woo hoo.... I'm so close to a 60 lb loss total and I couldn't be happier today :)
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    2.4 loss... 299.8 lbsd this morning!

Leaving in a minute for hockey tournament! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Chantal
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm down a whopping..... .2 pounds!:bigsmile: I'm Ok with that though. I hade a terrible binge of 3-4 days last weekend and I'm actually happy not to see a big gain this week.

Congrats to all that had a loss. Awesome!!!!!:flowerforyou:

To those of us that stayed the same or perhaps saw a gain. We can do it. Let's buckle down, we can do this!!!!:love:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Chantal

That's awesome!! You broke into the 200s!!!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    morning!

Last week: 207
    This week: 206.6

Yea, it's a slight loss, however, TOM is here (full-force) so I am happy to see a small loss. I ALWAYS Gain when I TOM is around. NOT this time.

COngrats to all the losers!!!:flowerforyou:

Those who stayed the same or gained a little, don't lose focus...YOU GOT THIS!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    lost 1.5lbs this week; down to 194.4 :bigsmile:
  • Pretty1one
    Pretty1one Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    186.4lbs today - 2.4lbs lost
    I couldn't believe it. I had to take a pic . This was Superbowl and TOM week :laugh:
    BTW when do we have to post pics of Before and after? Don't we have to post a pic in the middle of the challenge?
    I have a wedding to go next month and if my numbers are right it will be one day before the wedding.03/18. Sorry my moment of vanity but I want to look my absolute best :blushing:
    can someone confirm??

I didn't do anything different besides adding bee pollen, flax seeds and apple cider vinegar to my diet last week already.
    Still not working out my goals but as soon as weather improves I will have to recalculate my daily intake since I will be playing almost every day and don't want really to lose more then 2 lbs a week. (1.5 to 1.8lbs - max 2lb is the healthy way for me)

:flowerforyou:
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Down 2 pounds this week. Yay :)

Good luck to everyone :)
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hello Snowflakes!!!! :flowerforyou:

It sounds like the majority of the people that posted LOST WEIGHT!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :drinker: I am so very happy for you!!!

I have had a rough month with my head injury/staples, doctors visits etc. Needless to say I have had a very stressful month. The last 2 weeks have been hard on me the doctor said my red blood platletts were HIGH. That is never a good thing but, the good news is after they did bloodwork again I found out Thurs that they are almost back to normal!!! YEAH!!! This could be a result of the injections and medications I take for my Psoriatic arthritis. Now I found out that I have fibroids on my uterus and cysts on my left ovary. So, back next week for more appt's and also to see my Endocrinologist about thyroid. I had thyroid cancer back in 1993 so, they probably just need to adjust it since I've been losing weight.

The bad news is...I've been up and down on the scale the last 3 weeks. Last weight was 167.2 and TODAY IS 169.8!!! :sad: Not good!! :grumble: But, I'm owning it and have updated my ticker and logged my weight for "Snowflakes spreadsheet"!! So, I must be accountable and understand that we will have times like this along our journey!!!

I am going back to doing my walks early in the morning!!! I really believe this jumpstarts my metabolism for the day. I will also be doing the 30 DAY SHRED but, not every day because on MON, WED, & THURS I am going back to the ZUMBA at night!!! :love:
    I have been doing well with my eating and my diary reflects that so, I must change things up a bit!!!

I'm hoping and praying that next week will be better and reflect a loss!!!! :happy: I wish you all nothing but a wonderful and stress free week with lot's of calories burned and A BIG WEIGHTLOSS for next week!!!

Thanks for all of your support and encouragment along the way!!! Love you guys!!!! :heart:
    Sabrina
  • gwen933
    Options
    I gained 2 pounds this week. Last week I was 244 and this week I am 246. But starting tomorrow I am working out for 6 days in a row and eating well. I know I can do this but all of the stress this past week did me in on my eating.
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey Snowflakes! I'm at 161.0 which is down 0.6 from last week. It's TOM so I'm reminding myself to be VERY happy with a even a tiny loss.

Congrats to everyone for your hard work this week!:smile:
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Chantal

Congrats!!! Looks like you've surpassed your first mini-goal!!! Woohoo!!! :happy:
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options

-.4 this week, although TOM has been kicking my behind since yesterday.
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Down 2 this week - so ready to hit the 20 pound mark and hit 250 or less!!! - It has been a long time coming!!!

have lost 10 pounds since starting this challenge and a total of 19 thus far in 16 weeks (I'll take it!!!)

Fantastic work everyone - Don't give up and hang tough!!

Oh yeah, and I'm also quitting smoking this week - God be with us all!!! - figure if I'm going to eat right and exercise how can I truly be healthy while I'm smoking - I need to be the "BEST I CAN BE!!!" - have a great week snowflakes, I feel a meltdown coming on (literally and figuratively!!) :laugh:
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    bump
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    186.5, that is a pound down from last week after a week of major upheaval -- no workout routine, different food (including cafeteria soups and sandwiches, and eating out several times). I know I didn't overeat, and am quite happy with this progress.
  • Kathryn160
    Options
    I stayed the same two weeks in a row. 233.2 lbs. Disappointing!
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    Up 2lbs but no worry, start my cleansing program tomorrow so I should be down a couple of lbs next week.
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    down 3 lbs this week even with TOM starting today! I am super excited! That puts me at 229.5 and I started at 246 so- 17.5 down 32.5 to go! We can totally do this!