Your inner dorkness...

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
(Where the heck is everyone this morning!!! :angry: )

I'll watch Grease every time it's on & sing along to every song..
I have to wear socks with my lacy gowns or teddys! (HATE cold feet :laugh: )
Still luvs Captain Crunch & Frosted Flakes cereal. :love:
Every Christmas the "Osmond Christmas Album" comes out! (hubby
> lalala.gif

Replies

• Shannon023
    Options

> lalala.gif
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I'm here I'm here! Let's see....my inner dorkness.....

When I'm on the treadmill with my headphones on.... and my 10 yr old comes down to get clean laundry something.. I start singing really loud and making goofy faces pretending I don't see him ..till I hear " Ohhh mommmm" hahaha! I love embarrassing my kids with their dorky mom :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

> lalala.gif

:laugh: :laugh: Grease is a great movie...:laugh:

I sing in the shower!
    I cannot sleep with my socks on! Hate hot feet...:grumble:
    I love Lucky Charms & Captain Crunch...oh and FRUITY PEBBLES BABY:drinker:
    Christmas wellllll ummmmm I dont have the album...:laugh: But you better believe I walk around singin that stuff...:bigsmile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm so dorky I like Grease 2 as well...
    I'm a girl for all seasons :)
    (anyone??)

Kim
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of the Muppets Christmas album myself :happy:
    Oh and def Corn Pops, or Smacks!
  • Shannon023
    Options

When I'm on the treadmill with my headphones on.... and my 10 yr old comes down to get clean laundry something.. I start singing really loud and making goofy faces pretending I don't see him ..till I hear " Ohhh mommmm" hahaha! I love embarrassing my kids with their dorky mom :laugh:

OOOHHHH that's so fun!! When I drop my daughter off at her daycare, I do a dance in front of the window when I leave. She thinks it's funny & mortifying at the same time. :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

OOOOOHHHH MUPPETS!!! I :heart: THE MUPPETS!!! :laugh:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I have a "dork" bell on my really cool Trek bike. My hubby makes so much fun of me. I however, LOVE my bell!!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Hi

I'm so dorky I like Grease 2 as well...
    I'm a girl for all seasons :)
    (anyone??)

Kim

OMG the guy who played "the cool rider" - total HUNK!!! :love: :devil: :smokin:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options

OOOHHHH that's so fun!! When I drop my daughter off at her daycare, I do a dance in front of the window when I leave. She thinks it's funny & mortifying at the same time. :laugh:

Oh yes..we are a good match! LOL I can tell I can still get away with doing stuff like that and being funny..but give it a few years and our kids will be rolling their eyes and REALLY getting embarrassed by us...not so funny any more! When My son is at Karate ( there are mirrors everywhere) and I see he is looking at me through the mirror while doing whatever the teacher is telling him to do..I start making all sorts of funny faces to try and make him laugh.. ( I wonder what the other moms think of me LOL)
  • mjfer123
    Options

OOOOOHHHH MUPPETS!!! I :heart: THE MUPPETS!!! :laugh:

Really, who doesn't?! They rock, as does Fraggle Rock, the doozers esp.!
  • mjfer123
    Options
    And I still have to sing when Chumbawumba's Tubthumper is on the radio/being played somewhere
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Inner dorkiness huh??? There's so much!!!

There is a radio station here in GA that starts playing x-mas music the day after Thanksgiving... and I listen to it!!! And if they happen to not be playing it that early then I listen to my XM x-mas station which does!!! haha!!! :laugh:

Let's see... I :heart: :heart: :heart: George Michael!!! My hubby thinks I am SO DORKY for liking him! I especially love his x-mas song "Last Christmas" which my hub HATES!!! :bigsmile:

I have this crazy voice that I like to sing songs in... any song will do!!!! Haha! :noway:

I talk to myself - A LOT!!! Almost all the time.. :blushing:

I'm sure I'll think of more...
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I can't sing, so I make up for it by singing extra loud whenever there is a song I like on.
    I get a nervous twitch whenever people use the term 'my internet.'
    I only watch cartoon network and discovery channel - true story.
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Inner dorkiness huh??? There's so much!!!

There is a radio station here in GA that starts playing x-mas music the day after Thanksgiving... and I listen to it!!! And if they happen to not be playing it that early then I listen to my XM x-mas station which does!!! haha!!! :laugh:

Let's see... I :heart: :heart: :heart: George Michael!!! My hubby thinks I am SO DORKY for liking him! I especially love his x-mas song "Last Christmas" which my hub HATES!!! :bigsmile:

I have this crazy voice that I like to sing songs in... any song will do!!!! Haha! :noway:

I talk to myself - A LOT!!! Almost all the time.. :blushing:

I'm sure I'll think of more...

George Michael is gonna start touring this year, I soooooo wanna go!!!!

(I can live without "Wake me up before you go-go" though. :laugh: )
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I don't really have inner dorkness--mine is on the outside!

My daughter and I make up dumb country songs with titles like "He left me flat in the Laundromat"

I have whole conversations with my dog. I even pretend to put make-up on her and tell her how pretty she is.

I go to almost every movie there is and like almost all of them, actually my whole family does. I tell everybody not to judge movies by me because I'm so easily entertained.

I tried to play right field once when my husband's softball team didn't have enough players, but everybody hit it to me because I couldn't catch! (That was total dorkiness!)

I too have the muppetts Christmas album (but I never thought that was dorky.)
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I'm such a dork...that I can't wait to see posts from Shannon and fatsis.

I think 80's music is the absolute bomb and have kept my parachute pants all these years just waiting for them to make a comeback.

I love the history channel

I have a parody for every single song known to man.

I know for a FACT that I'm a dork because even my golden retriever laughs at me.:ohwell:
  • mjfer123
    Options

I only watch cartoon network and discovery channel - true story.

Agreed
    Although I hit up G4 and History too....
    I think in watching Code Monkeys (animated show on G4) I am automatically labled a super dork
  • huskergal15
    huskergal15 Posts: 102
    Options
    I own every He-Man and She-Ra episode that they have ever put out on DVD. And I watch them regularly. And I still know all the words when a New Kids on the Block song comes on the radio. And I have a Carebear collection. =)
  • mandyjo
    mandyjo Posts: 28
    Options
    okay.. my inner dorkness... the list is forever long... I run a home daycare so it is part of my job!!
    My best one is when I drop my 3 oldest children off at school and I have the radio on the oldies station.. windows down.. and singing at the top of my lungs.:glasses: .. They always go to school laughing!! My motto.. "start the day with a smile... your day will be great!" Yes I know all the theme songs to all the cartoons... I'm Hip with the kids songs... I know all the words to them too!! My 10 yr old son knows he better tell me he loves me when he gets out of my car... I have parked the car and chased him down and kissed him in front of the WHOLE school:embarassed: ... (what if that was the last time I talked to him.. I want love man) old school roller skating is still AWSOME.... sidewalk chalk is the best thing ever invented!! One last thing.... CLUB PENGUIN... the best internet game ever!! :love: