Your inner dorkness...

Replies

• fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    i work with an umpa loompa. Orange skin and green hair it makes me want to sing riddles all day!
    umpa loompa doop pa de do...i ve got another riddle for you---what do you get...lawd I am a dork.

Thanks now that song is in my head. Oh well there have been worse things going through this mellon. :ohwell:
  • huskergal15
    huskergal15 Posts: 102
    nkotb is making comeback...i think they are going to begin touring...i am a dork for knowing that

Oh yes, yes they are! They have a tour date scheduled here in my town and I was waiting to get tickets the minute they went on sale!!! =)
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Hi again

This post is too funny
    I am/was a closet George Michael fan..loved the son FREEDOM

I also like (though never have admitted publicly)
    Neil Diamond and Elvis...
    Will you still be my friends? pretty please??

Kim

Have you ever seen Saving Silverman???? LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!! haha!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697

When I give my son a bath, I will have his little toys and get into character and do all these voices and pretend to jump the action figure off the faucet and dive into the water. I really get into it!! :laugh: :laugh: (When I was a nanny, it was one of my signature traits too!! hehe)

I love the movie's Labrynth and The Dark Crystal and The Neverending Story.

Hmm, I am sure there are a lot more...but that's a start to my not so inner dorkness!!

Kids turn us into dorks...When I lived with my sister and my neice I would walk around singing Barnie and Lion King (which I love the Lion King BTW...)

Oh and The Neverending Story is great...:drinker:

How bout Willie Wonka?? I love the Oompa Loompas...:bigsmile:

Ok those Oompa Loompas give me the creeps!!!!! :huh:
  • do not watch the new willie wonka...not as good. Two many special effects. Johnny Depp is an extremely disturbed Willie. Stick with the classics!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    do not watch the new willie wonka...not as good. Two many special effects. Johnny Depp is an extremely disturbed Willie. Stick with the classics!!

I concur! The new Willie W is too Michael Jackson-esque. {{shudder}}
  • huskergal15
    huskergal15 Posts: 102

When I give my son a bath, I will have his little toys and get into character and do all these voices and pretend to jump the action figure off the faucet and dive into the water. I really get into it!! :laugh: :laugh: (When I was a nanny, it was one of my signature traits too!! hehe)

Hmm, I am sure there are a lot more...but that's a start to my not so inner dorkness!!

Okay.. maybe it's just me and I LOVE the Labrynth. But have you re-watched it as an adult? David Bowie's leotard is just disturbing!!! It's like he's got an entire package of socks in that thing!!!! How did we all miss that for so many years? It seriously has a life of it's own.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    do not watch the new willie wonka...not as good. Two many special effects. Johnny Depp is an extremely disturbed Willie. Stick with the classics!!

I agree!!!
  • Shannon023

I have to wear socks with my lacy gowns or teddys! (HATE cold feet :laugh: )

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Remind me to show you my tube socks one day. flirtysmile1.gif
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    AAACCKKK!! Now I've got that song from Grease stuck in my head.

You're the one that I want.
    ew ew ew honey
    The one I neeeeeed.
    Oh yes indeeeeed

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Hi again

This post is too funny

Kim

Oh heck yeah!! Love Neil & Elvis!!! :love:

Also~

Have to watch scary movies with the lights on & I'll find one of my dogs & make him/her sit with me during the show.

LOL cats crack me up

And I have imaginary meetings/conversations with the MFP people all the time. :laugh:

Scary movies...understood...my fiance has to be there or I cant watch some of them...:laugh: My girls used to laugh at me. We had movie nights and I lived like 2 blocks away. When we watch scary movies I was too scared to walk home...:laugh:

I tuck my dog in. He snuggles with me at night...But no cats for me. He might eat em...:cry: I have a rottweiler named Debo...He doesnt like kitties...

BUT...imaginary meetings with MFP...that's kinda scary...:laugh: But then it occured to me :indifferent: I bet I know who these meetings are with...*clears throat* *cough* Ty *clears throat again* *bites tongue* I wont get into that anymore...*thinks to self...I bet these meetings all include Shannon laying on beach with men feeding Shannon grapes, fanning her, and rubbing tanning oil on her* :devil: :devil: Shoot did I just post this? :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member

HAHAHA...notice how many times he says in the movie "oh little boy/girl"
  • Crystal019
    Crystal019 Posts: 26
    (Where the heck is everyone this morning!!! :angry: )

I'll watch Grease every time it's on & sing along to every song..

No wonder we're friends! :laugh:
    I own the movie and soundtrack to Grease!

I color coordinate my closet, including shoes.
    I'm pretty sure I sing all the wrong words to 'Bennie and the Jets'.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Hi again

This post is too funny

Kim

Oh heck yeah!! Love Neil & Elvis!!! :love:

Also~

Have to watch scary movies with the lights on & I'll find one of my dogs & make him/her sit with me during the show.

LOL cats crack me up

And I have imaginary meetings/conversations with the MFP people all the time. :laugh:

Scary movies...understood...my fiance has to be there or I cant watch some of them...:laugh: My girls used to laugh at me. We had movie nights and I lived like 2 blocks away. When we watch scary movies I was too scared to walk home...:laugh:

I tuck my dog in. He snuggles with me at night...But no cats for me. He might eat em...:cry: I have a rottweiler named Debo...He doesnt like kitties...

BUT...imaginary meetings with MFP...that's kinda scary...:laugh: But then it occured to me :indifferent: I bet I know who these meetings are with...*clears throat* *cough* Ty *clears throat again* *bites tongue* I wont get into that anymore...*thinks to self...I bet these meetings all include Shannon laying on beach with men feeding Shannon grapes, fanning her, and rubbing tanning oil on her* :devil: :devil: Shoot did I just post this? :bigsmile:

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    :laugh:

Kids turn us into dorks...When I lived with my sister and my neice I would walk around singing Barnie and Lion King (which I love the Lion King BTW...)

Oh and The Neverending Story is great...:drinker:

How bout Willie Wonka?? I love the Oompa Loompas...:bigsmile:

Ok those Oompa Loompas give me the creeps!!!!! :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member

exactly what i said
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member

My little girl is afraid at night sometimes so when I tuck her in I grab one of her 1534 stuffed animals and pretend it is taping her on the shoulder and in a character voice ask "Can I sleep with you?"
    After she says yes I make the animal jump up and down yelling yea and giving her kisses.

Hey enjoy it Tam they grow soo fast.
  • I talk about my 2 dogs, 1 cat with 3 kitten, and two bunnies like they are my actual children. Like I gave birth to them..sometimes people just give me that look like...dang she is a major dork or just plain crazy.

i could go either way:wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

My little girl is afraid at night sometimes so when I tuck her in I grab one of her 1534 stuffed animals and pretend it is taping her on the shoulder and in a character voice ask "Can I sleep with you?"
    After she says yes I make the animal jump up and down yelling yea and giving her kisses.

Hey enjoy it Tam they grow soo fast.

Awwww you are a good daddy!!! Yeah, I do enjoy every second!
  • Shannon023

Sometimes they bring me drinks too. th_giggle.gif
This discussion has been closed.