Your inner dorkness...

Replies

• wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Okay okay, Geek Squad here. I'm afraid I'm going to have to step in with some sub-categories:

OCD DORKS:
    Those who have color coded closets OR
    Hangers matching clothes
    Label their own label maker

I LOVE THE 80'S DORKS:
    Those who love Grease, George Michael, Brady Bunch
    Safety-pinning bottom of jeans
    Album cover of Happy Days with the flap in the back
    ALLLLVIIIIINNNNNNNN!

MUSICAL DORKS:
    Those whose dorkiness only comes out when singing, dancing or (my personal favorite) conducting Handell's Messiah

KID-MORTIFYING DORKS:
    Those who act extra dorky to make kids laugh OR those who act extra dorky for the sole purpose of embarrassing their children in public
    Any dork with any affiliation with clowns whatsoever

I NEED HELP DORKS:
    Those who rub their noses on the satiny part of the blanket...lololol
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Dis makka me laugh....

wharrgarbldog_bits.jpg

See
    > :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Dis makka me laugh....

wharrgarbldog_bits.jpg

See
    > :laugh: :laugh:

Looks just like you when you open a bottle of champagne!!!!! LOL!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Let's see, my inner dorkieness.

Ahh, I have read, and know by heart pretty much, the whole Lord of the Rings series, including the hobbit, The Silmarillion, the book of Lost Tales part 1, part 2, and the Lays of Bellariund!

Feanor RULES!!!!!

that dorky enough for you?

No? OK then, um, I um, I build computers in my spare time, seriously, I don't build em for money, or friends, no no, I built a Linux server and threw VMWare on it and loaded windows server 2003 on it just so I had a test environment FOR MY HOBBY! That's pretty dorkie.
  • TamTastic
    Okay okay, Geek Squad here. I'm afraid I'm going to have to step in with some sub-categories:

OCD DORKS:
    Those who have color coded closets OR
    Hangers matching clothes
    Label their own label maker

I LOVE THE 80'S DORKS:
    Those who love Grease, George Michael, Brady Bunch
    Safety-pinning bottom of jeans
    Album cover of Happy Days with the flap in the back
    ALLLLVIIIIINNNNNNNN!

MUSICAL DORKS:
    Those whose dorkiness only comes out when singing, dancing or (my personal favorite) conducting Handell's Messiah

KID-MORTIFYING DORKS:
    Those who act extra dorky to make kids laugh OR those who act extra dorky for the sole purpose of embarrassing their children in public
    Any dork with any affiliation with clowns whatsoever

I NEED HELP DORKS:
    Those who rub their noses on the satiny part of the blanket...lololol

Then we've got the dork that has to put everything into a sub-category!!!! :laugh: :wink: :tongue:
  • Shannon023

Looks just like you when you open a bottle of champagne!!!!! LOL!!

Bwahahahahahaha!! True dat, sistah!! :laugh:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    [/quote]

Then we've got the dork that has to put everything into a sub-category!!!! :laugh: :wink: :tongue:
    [/quote]

LOLOL Tam!

Just consider yourselves lucky I didn't post a link to the master spreadsheet I created cross-referencing MFP username and dork characteristic!

I loooooove Microsoft Excel!!!!
  • TamTastic

Ahh, I have read, and know by heart pretty much, the whole Lord of the Rings series, including the hobbit, The Silmarillion, the book of Lost Tales part 1, part 2, and the Lays of Bellariund!

Feanor RULES!!!!!

No? OK then, um, I um, I build computers in my spare time, seriously, I don't build em for money, or friends, no no, I built a Linux server and threw VMWare on it and loaded windows server 2003 on it just so I had a test environment FOR MY HOBBY! That's pretty dorkie.

Don't forget you created a MFP chat room in your spare time...for fun!!! Actually that IS fun, but the creation of it....hmmmmm! Takes a true dork methinks! :wink:
  • TamTastic

[/quote]

LOLOL Tam!

Just consider yourselves lucky I didn't post a link to the master spreadsheet I created cross-referencing MFP username and dork characteristic!

I loooooove Microsoft Excel!!!!
    [/quote]

That would actually be hilarious to see!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • banks1850

Feanor RULES!!!!!

Don't forget you created a MFP chat room in your spare time...for fun!!! Actually that IS fun, but the creation of it....hmmmmm! Takes a true dork methinks! :wink:

Bahh, that was only minor dorkieness, that only took me a weekend. I have lots of truely dorkie things that are much more shut-in then that! At least that is for a social reason.
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Let's see....I like reading encyclopedias, I have to sleep with one foot out from under the covers, I organize my canned goods, I like holding my hand out the window when riding in the car, I wash my kitchen floor by hand instead of using the mop.... I'm sure my sisters would be better at coming up with a list on me. A true dork doesn't realize that their habits are dorky.
  • banks1850
    Let's see....I like reading encyclopedias, I have to sleep with one foot out from under the covers, I organize my canned goods, I like holding my hand out the window when riding in the car, I wash my kitchen floor by hand instead of using the mop.... I'm sure my sisters would be better at coming up with a list on me. A true dork doesn't realize that their habits are dorky.

I'm not sure if this is dorky so much as it is...um... just plain odd. :tongue:

LOL, but we still love you anyway FL!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697

Yes I also wash my floors on my hands and knees.. I don't know why either...just was brought up that way ...or I watched "Mommy Dearest" too many times?
  • 5KNohno

I'm not sure if this is dorky so much as it is...um... just plain odd. :tongue:

LOL, but we still love you anyway FL!

:smile: Thanks Banks:smooched:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

OMG.....except for the reading of encyclopedias....I do all of the above LMBO....and yes I'm sure my sister too would have a better list....like laughs too loud...sigh...sisters lol

hugs my fellow washing floors by hand and foot out the covers friend!!!
    ali :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member

Yes I also wash my floors on my hands and knees.. I don't know why either...just was brought up that way ...or I watched "Mommy Dearest" too many times?

I wash my kitchen floor on my hands and knees too but I do it that way because my kitchen isn't very big.
  • Shannon023
    Is it dorky that I created this for fatsis????

receipt.jpg

{{giggle}}
  • 5KNohno

OMG.....except for the reading of encyclopedias....I do all of the above LMBO....and yes I'm sure my sister too would have a better list....like laughs too loud...sigh...sisters lol

Hugs to you too Ali:smile:
  • TamTastic

I have been doing that more often too! Just because I have seen that a mop just doesn't get it as clean!!

I sometimes sleep with my foot out of the covers but then I get nervous that it's vulnerable..and eventually tuck it back in all safe and sound! hehehehe (never know when the boogeyman might want to grab it!!)
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member

Feanor RULES!!!!!

Bahh, that was only minor dorkieness, that only took me a weekend. I have lots of truely dorkie things that are much more shut-in then that! At least that is for a social reason.

Ok I'm gonna try this picture pasting thing...LOL

Banks! You can start your own computer repair shop...This can be your logo!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    34fransys-nerdstogo.gif

Just kidding :bigsmile: :heart: ya Banks :bigsmile:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1623711423564&id=c24be0eab3b68c791b8c29c95e84957a
This discussion has been closed.