opions on this....

Options
so you're friends with a man, who you have a bit of a thing for, when drunk he tells you "you're a nice girl, but too big for me"

you lose weight, suddenly he's interested........do you go for it, or tell him where to go?

Replies

• bahrainbel
    Options
    obviously, that should be opinions, i can actually spell :-/
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I'd tell him he's too much of a jerk and an idiot. Be sure to do it in stiletto heels and a wicked outfit. To his face..perhaps while checking out another man that is superior to him in many ways.
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I would tell him where to go!
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    tell him where to go!!!
    thats bull!!!
    size has nothing to do with personality! and thats what i look for!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    P.S. He's really hot isn't he? LOL
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    so you're friends with a man, who you have a bit of a thing for, when drunk he tells you "you're a nice girl, but too big for me"

you lose weight, suddenly he's interested........do you go for it, or tell him where to go?

And the horse he rode in on. :angry:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be with a drunk and I wouldn't be with anyone so callous.
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You can so do better than this! He's clearly only motivated by your body and nothing else....what a superficial SOB!
  • sejkosd
    sejkosd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tell him to take a hike!!! Some people are so rude!
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    On behalf of all men around the world who aren't giant *insert censored string of words here*, let me take this moment to apologize.

Dude needs to be told where to go, given a hand-drawn map to find his way, and a pretty pink tricycle to help him with his journey.
  • lovemyhellokitty
    lovemyhellokitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Don't go for it! BUT keep him around like you would a cute defenseless puppy. The attention he will give you is a great ego booster. It can be quite fun :)

3529759.png
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I guess everybody will say he is shallow....yet we are all the same way. Physical attractiveness has a lot to do with who we choose as a partner. ( yes girls, we care too)
    Can't say I blame him. It's also a heath issue.
    Maybe he will keep you on the right track now that you've lost weight?
    I'm sure everyone else will tell you to dump him.....but I think he's entitled to his opinion.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Agree with all above! Think if you married this guy and got pregnant! You would be worried ALL the time about him not being attracted to you because of the pregnancy and not losing the weight fast enough post baby!
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    On behalf of all men around the world who aren't giant *insert censored string of words here*, let me take this moment to apologize.

Dude needs to be told where to go, given a hand-drawn map to find his way, and a pretty pink tricycle to help him with his journey.

lol, good answer.

i'm going to cause world war 3, and play the card: in my experience, most men are like this :-)
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    lol, good answer.

i'm going to cause world war 3, and play the card: in my experience, most men are like this :-)

You used the word "most' as opposed to "all," so we're okay, lol.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You want a man who will be with you for you, for the long run, no matter what your body looks like. You need to know he is there out of love, not judgement, or you will NEVER feel secure in your relationship.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    It's one thing to have a preference for fit or skinnier girls, but quite another to tell a girl that! I don't care if he was drunk! He could have just said "you aren't my type" or "I like just being friends". But, he actually doesn't have enough common courtesy or consideration for another human being to spare their feelings! Is this the type of man you want to be with? First and foremost, you should be with a nice person!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Tell him where to go! What a jerk!
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    i don't really want to marry him, i would never trust him, just abuse him a little :devil:

but you're all right, thanks :-)
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I would tell him where to go.

If he doesn't love you for who you are, rather than what you look like, he's a schmo.