opions on this....

Options

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Tell him he's not... eh hem... big enough... for you! :laugh:

My thoughts exactly.

and what if it was massive? am i really having this conversation, lol.

Then he has more brains in his little head then in his big one on his shoulders.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Seriously you are all gonna think I have a nasty streak in me but, I would make his mouth water, then when he thinks he's in, actually blow him a kiss goodbye and walk away. Don't look back though, trust me his mouth is still on the floor.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Seriously you are all gonna think I have a nasty streak in me but, I would make his mouth water, then when he thinks he's in, actually blow him a kiss goodbye and walk away. Don't look back though, trust me his mouth is still on the floor.

No, I don't think you have a nasty streak. I would just think you're a woman LOL.
    That just sounds like a fun night. HAHA
  • TheWatchStander
    Options
    Tell him he's not... eh hem... big enough... for you! :laugh:

My thoughts exactly.

and what if it was massive? am i really having this conversation, lol.

Well then you would have to decide if he was forgivable based on that fact or if it was more important for you to return the favor with a damaging blow to his self esteem.
    I would normally say forgive and move on because there are plenty of hurdles in life to overcome that if you stopped to hold onto each one you would never get anywhere. And if you follow that concept then you may very well be able to determine just how massive, massive really is.
  • TheWatchStander
    Options
    Needless to say, not keeper material, so either leave it, or use it and leave it... all has the same end.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I would flaunt it and say see what you missed out on
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me he is more interested in the way you look than you as an actual person......if you did get together then I'm a pretty positive it wouldn't last if he is as shallow as that!

Sounds like he is after one thing....

lol @ a lot of the female responses.....revenge is a dish best served cold ;)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    hell yeah, use him and abuse him then...a booty call can never go wrong, just don't mistake it for love~!
  • TheWatchStander
    Options
    hell yeah, use him and abuse him then...a booty call can never go wrong, just don't mistake it for love~!

Ha ha! :love:
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    Needless to say, not keeper material, so either leave it, or use it and leave it... all has the same end.

i like use it and leave it, he's a ****. but that's probably all he's after anyway.
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    lol, i love how the website, stars out the obscenities on my behalf!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me he is more interested in the way you look than you as an actual person......if you did get together then I'm a pretty positive it wouldn't last if he is as shallow as that!

Sounds like he is after one thing....

lol @ a lot of the female responses.....revenge is a dish best served cold ;)

I have been told that the easiest dish a lady can make is hot tongue and cold shoulder. :laugh:
  • TheWatchStander
    Options

i like use it and leave it, he's a ****. but that's probably all he's after anyway.

Have we already ruled out he wasnt trying to use the "I'm a d!ck" move in order to ignite that little fire in some women that find it irrisistable?
  • TheWatchStander
    Options
    Cause this three page post would definently prove its working :wink:
  • bahrainbel
    Options

ahahaha, yup it's working. i only ever like total w@nkers, it's a pattern i'm trying to break :laugh:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

HAHAHAHA
    OMFG

I need to recover from laughing at that one. Idk it just was priceless....

How women consider men such simpletons when a simple little hook like that can have a woman running around trying to be a man's pet. *phew*.

Thanks bro.
  • TheWatchStander
    Options

ahahaha, yup it's working. i only ever like total w@nkers, it's a pattern i'm trying to break :laugh:

HAHAHAHA
    OMFG

How women consider men such simpletons when a simple little hook like that can have a woman running around trying to be a man's pet. *phew*.

Thanks bro.

I am glad you liked that. I had a feeling you misrepresented the fire he ignited in you. This has been a very fun conversation.
  • bahrainbel
    Options

HAHAHAHA
    OMFG

Thanks bro.

I am glad you liked that. I had a feeling you misrepresented the fire he ignited in you. This has been a very fun conversation.

there's a very fine line between lust and loathe.......i would use love and hate, but i am sure i'm not in love, so lets no go there :wink:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Nothing like a more *subtle* battle between the sexes. Total fun :)
  • TheWatchStander
    Options
    As wonderful as stability sounds, its boring. Women just like men seek emotions even if they are bad. Drama feeds that like cheese cake feeds a sweet tooth. Stability is like feeding a starving ethiopian with a nice side salad with no dressing. Yes stability is better for us but it does not make us think, make us react, make us adapt. Unfortuanatle just like feeding hunger results in getting fat, feeding out emotional appetite more often then not makes us sad or gets us hurt. Now if you can become one with that appetite and accept it for what it is and dont get attached to the things you need to feed it with... then you will be doing good.