30 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    OK. I'll give it a try. I'm usually a loner, but checking in woth others may be a good idea. I'll try for 6 pounds.
  • krystlenicole
    krystlenicole Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge...I need all the motivation I can get.
  • annamay28
    annamay28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • scarlettestar
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge! I want to lose 5-6kg (12 pounds) by 14 march! It's not too difficult when I am this overweight.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone and good morning:) My cousin Jessicamarie and I have put this 30 day challenge together and we are so excited how many responses we have had!! It is 1 am and I couldn't sleep so here I am. Just excited about this and know that as a group we can certainly do this. I have so many ideas rolling around in my head so I just had to post a short message. First let me introduce myself, my name is Angela and I'm 45 years old. I have previously been a fitness coach for Curves for Women. I absoultely loved interacting with the ladies, inspiring them and helping them achieve their goals. Since quitting a little over a year ago, I have put back on my unwanted pounds. I know when losing weight, it's so much easier to lose surrounded by a group of cheerleaders than to do it all alone:) We can all be that for each other. I also know that not everyone is going to want to disclose their weight and/or inches so I think that can be a personal decision. Get a small tablet, writing down starting this morning your starting weight. Also write down your measurements, bust, abdomen, waist, hips, thighs, and arms. Any questions on how to measure, just let me know. Just make sure the tape measure is snug but not too tight. It is always best to weigh in the morning before you have eaten to get your true weight. I personally don't like to weigh everyday because I like to see results so I weigh just once a week but that is totally up to you. You don't have to post your weight and inches if you don't want. We will trust you on that. If you would prefer we keep up with your information, we will gladly do that for you. I hope you all are excited as we are to get this started. Just remember yard by yard it seems hard but inch by inch it's a cinch. Together as a support team, we can achieve our goals!:)
  • samerene
    Options
    Need to loose weight before starting the new job...countg me in

SW: 169.8lb
    GW:161lb
  • samerene
    Options
    Need to loose weight before starting the new job...countg me in

SW: 169.8lb
    GW:161lb
  • sabcooke
    sabcooke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    count me in (sw) 154 lbs feb 14th would like to lose 7lbs by 14th March:smile:
  • roselynsy
    roselynsy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hi my sw is 196lb my gw is 187lb so im wanting to lose 9lb this month:smile:
  • hoosteen84
    hoosteen84 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My weight this morning is 235.4
    Goal is 10lb
  • chirst
    chirst Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :smooched: Starting Weight: 203.7
    Goal Weight: 194

Good luck everyone
  • ready_for_a_change
    Options
    A whopping 295 lbs this morning, goal is 280 lbs in 30 days, going to work ya'll have a great day!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I'm at 162.9 and I'd like to shoot for losing 8 pounds in 30 days so that'd put me at about 155!!! Can't wait!!
  • swtchrypie
    Options
    This morning I was 143 I would LOVE to lose 5 lbs in 30 days. If I just break the 140 mark I would be ecstatic, but I def want a little more!
    SW143
    GW138
    Heres to a good month yall!!!
  • microem1
    microem1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 121.5 pounds today and I'd like to try and lose another 6.5 pounds in 30 days so that would take me down to 115 pounds!!

Good luck everyone!!! xXx
  • misserrint
    Options
    Today's weight 165lbs
    30 days from now 159lbs

Goal: 6lbs
  • lwilliams83
    lwilliams83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    CW, 02/14/11: 149
    30 Day Challenge Goal: 141 (8 lbs)

Good Luck to ALL!!!
  • jsa_momto3
    jsa_momto3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    2/14 weigh- in : 130 lbs
  • widemann
    Options
    What a perfect time to be aware of weight loss ... my valentine's candy is already in the freezer instead of in my mouth! :happy: I'll check in later with my stats.
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    My weight this morning is 184. Goal weight is 176. Let's do this!!