30 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    2/14- I weighed in at 170 this morning.
    My goal weight for 30 days is 160.
    If I make it through Valentine's Day, then the rest should be easy- right?
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Weighing in!!
    Today's weight 175lbs
    30 days from now 166lbs

If you haven't read kylakesgals post yet then go to page 2 and read it! She is helping me conduct this challenge and if you don't feel comfortable posting your weight then you don't have to!! Never want to make someone feel uncomfortable!

Ok ladies and gents, Happy V-Day! What a great day to start our challenge! We can do this!!!

Today I have a challenge for you, can you do it???

Here it is: EXERCISE at least 30 minutes today! You can walk, clean, do a workout video, do whatever to burn calories for 30 minutes.
    The 30 Day Challenge has officially started! Welcome!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone:) What a great time to start a challenge! With spring right around the corner, we can get a great kick start on getting those pounds off for the summer. Ok here's my starting weight and measurements:
    SW 169.4
    Goal for the month-lose 8 lbs
    Measurements:
    Bust: 40
    Waist 36
    Abdomen 39
    Hips 41.5
    Thighs 23
    Arms 13
    My weight is actually up from when I started over a week ago. You can't let that discourage you. If you are just getting started like me, our body is undergoing a change. Fat being turned into muscle and muscle weighs more than fat:) Let's all try to log on here daily. Me and my cousin Jessica are going to be posting new messages, helpful hints, recipes, etc daily and we would love for everyone to join in the discussions. Let's do this!!!!!:)
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Gained 3 lbs this past week, so I'm really looking forward to some support/motivation.

Weigh in: 183
    in 30 days: 175

30 minute exercise today? I'm in! I was planning a walk with my baby after work anyway, so today's challenge is perfect!
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Today's weight: 188.9 pounds.
    Goal weight in 30 days: 182 pounds!

Thanks for the motivation!!!
  • hutchins123
    hutchins123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in, lost 7lbs this past week and feeling great. Need to keep up with motivation!!

Today's Weight: 235.4 pounds
    Goal Weight for March 14th: 225 pounds!

Good luck on your goals everyone!!!
  • hnason
    Options
    Ok. I'm in too.

SW: 149
    GW: 139

I needed some accountability so hopefully this will help!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in today: 163
    Goal for 3/14/11: 157
  • microem1
    microem1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    EXERCISE at least 30 minutes today! You can walk, clean, do a workout video, do whatever to burn calories for 30 minutes.

woo only 10 more mins to go and then I've completed the first mini challange too! I'm liking this!
  • jessicamarie81
    Options
    EXERCISE at least 30 minutes today! You can walk, clean, do a workout video, do whatever to burn calories for 30 minutes.

woo only 10 more mins to go and then I've completed the first mini challange too! I'm liking this!

Congrats!!! I'm going to get on the XBox Kinect and do Fitness Evolved workouts and since the weather is nice today it's the perfect excuse to get out for a walk!
    I forgot to post my measurements and I will later today....it's totally optional for everybody but it would be great because we lose inches and I think of it as a Non-Scale Victory! Even though the scale is not moving our clothes are getting looser and taking your inches is a great motivator to see your progress!

Angela (KyLakesGal) is my cousin on here and she used to be a fitness instructor at Curves and will be here along the way to motivate us with daily topics, recipes, etc....she is great at answering any questions....please feel free to also post anything motivating to help others :)
  • queenmattie
    Options
    I'll join this challenge. I am always looking for more motivation.:happy:
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone today and on avoiding temptations since it is Valentine's Day! Getting ready to do my work out ....still sore from working out yesterday but going to hopefully work out the soreness. I'm making a healthy dinner at home tonight for my sweetheart. I think I"ll do a grilled steak, sweet potato or sweet potato fries and salad. Happy Valentine's day everyone:)
  • lesleed
    lesleed Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I want to join! Start weight today 163lbs. Goal weight for March 14 155 lbs. Thanks for the motivation! I am so excited to start this today!!!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    I am in!!!

Starting weight - 189.2
    Goal weight - 179

Good luck everyone!
  • jessicamarie81
    Options
    Good luck to everyone today and on avoiding temptations since it is Valentine's Day! Getting ready to do my work out ....still sore from working out yesterday but going to hopefully work out the soreness. I'm making a healthy dinner at home tonight for my sweetheart. I think I"ll do a grilled steak, sweet potato or sweet potato fries and salad. Happy Valentine's day everyone:)

Sounds like a great V-day meal!!! I think I will follow suit!
  • MeggieBoo85
    Options
    Im in too!
    Valentine's Day Wt---> 192
    30 Day Challenge Goal---184

Leaving work early today to get some last minute things....do believe I'm going to park at the very back of Walmart today! I'm equipped with my pedometer too!
  • jessicamarie81
    Options
    Welcome everybody!!! Try and do today's challenge of 30 minutes of exercise activity....walking, cleaning (hopefully you don't have to clean on V-Day, lol), or just something! Baby steps! To get up out of bed or off the couch is the first step :)
  • karenlmartel
    karenlmartel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I like to join, i need some motivation!!!! starting weight today ~ 160 lbs 30 day goal challenge ~150lbs!!!!! I can do this :D
  • Lola_B
    Lola_B Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I can't wait to see how well we all do :)

V-day CW: 225

1 month challenge weight: 215

Happy valentine's day everyone!!
  • mlssgaede
    Options
    IM IN!!!

SW:173
    GW:163