Date ideas...

Options

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Around here there's a municiple rose garden. Its beautiful this time of year. Also, try museums, aquariums, etc.
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Plus us ladies love dim lighting for a first date!

Exactly...and no video cameras, duct tape, and for gracious sake, clean your car if it's a mess! THAT is such a turn off to get into some one's car and there's soda bottles, wrappers, a shovel, rope...sheesh! Take me for a picnic, but don't make me hike into your car before hand! LOL

So is a ski mask ok? :noway:

*pokes Phatsis on the shoulder, and points to the line he just about crossed*

*Looks around at all the MFP peps who R staring daggers at him..lowers head in shame and says..."sorry"*

*now looks at Jeremy*
    Just like the woman who gave birth to her ninth child said "if you poke me one more time"
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

I'm really just starting to think I do not deserve a nice date anymore. :cry:

RAR!!!! :explode:

:cry:
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options

Haha, sorry. I guess that's what I get for not being confident with what I look like... I don't feel beautiful. Come on, no one else feels that way? Just me?
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Ty,

I personally like to go out to dinner at a quaint place, then go for walk on the pier or through downtown and just talk. I also like baseball games, and movies. But my absolute favorite date was my first date with my DH. Took me out to dinner (great place) and then we went to this HUGE arcade, and we had a blast together, then we went out dancing. NOT recommended unless you know what your doing on the dance floor! :wink:

Just have fun, and be yourself. I am sure she will have fun no matter what.

Try to capture a picture of the time you spent together so you can give it to her on your following date (maybe in a nice frame)!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

Haha, sorry. I guess that's what I get for not being confident with what I look like... I don't feel beautiful. Come on, no one else feels that way? Just me?

I get that you don't feel beautiful... I feel the same way, but can I just say that you ARE beautiful. And every woman, regardless of how they look deserves to be treated like a princess by the guy who loves her.
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    Options
    Ty,

I personally like to go out to dinner at a quaint place, then go for walk on the pier or through downtown and just talk. I also like baseball games, and movies. But my absolute favorite date was my first date with my DH. Took me out to dinner (great place) and then we went to this HUGE arcade, and we had a blast together, then we went out dancing. NOT recommended unless you know what your doing on the dance floor! :wink:

Just have fun, and be yourself. I am sure she will have fun no matter what.

Try to capture a picture of the time you spent together so you can give it to her on your following date (maybe in a nice frame)!

I love the picture idea! So cute. :heart:
  • fatsis
    Options
    Thats it I am taking everyone on a date tonight. You too Mike.
    The limo will pick you up at your/s house at 6:00 pm cdt.
    The date does not end until everyone has had a good time and feels loved.

If I could I would. Bear hugs everyone.
  • 2Shoes
    Options

I'm only going if you bring your guns!!!! :blushing:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I'll have you know, I don't put out on the first date!!

As far as you know. angel4.gif
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    Options

Angel? Is anyone on MFP an angel...? :wink:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

Sweetheart...

You are totally beautiful, I am completely serious. Absolutely beautiful. If I didn't have Manda, I would be TOTALLY attracted to you. I promise you, there is not a thing wrong with how you look. You are a beautiful girl, I PROMISE. And being taken on a date is the least of the things you deserve. (the fact you made him a destress basket is so sweet and adorable, it's obvious you are a good girlfriend.) Please give yourself some credit, take it from me if not from anyone else.
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    Options

Sweetheart...

You are totally beautiful, I am completely serious. Absolutely beautiful. If I didn't have Manda, I would be TOTALLY attracted to you. I promise you, there is not a thing wrong with how you look. You are a beautiful girl, I PROMISE. And being taken on a date is the least of the things you deserve. (the fact you made him a destress basket is so sweet and adorable, it's obvious you are a good girlfriend.) Please give yourself some credit, take it from me if not from anyone else.

Aww, thank you. That is truly sweet and I am completely flattered... but I do not believe you because I am at that stage where I can not comprehend why someone thinks that about me. But to be honest: I just wish my Boyfriend would tell me these things. I work at Lowe's. I am surrounded by men and I get compliments every few minutes... which is nice, but why can't by Boyfriend say it. Perhaps I'm just getting too down on myself.
  • fatsis
    Options

We are all angels

With horns:devil:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Here's a list of some of the things my fiance and I love to do. Putt Putt...gotta love putt putt, most places with putt putt also have go karts, arcade, bumper boats, and all types of other stuff. We always stop at an ice cream shop afterwards (I have been getting frozen yogurt since I started this, I'm still splurging a little but not like I used too..ok ok ok, sometimes, sometimes I'll get regular ice cream and we split it) We love going to comedy shows. It's a blast. Festivals, concerts, dinner theaters, museums, if during the day we love to go hiking here in SC mountains (beautiful breathtaking views, plus exercise on the way to it, we also go snow skiing, water skiing, beach (picnic, volleball, swim, layout and chat) so so many things u can do...Hope that helps????:wink: Good Luck :love: :smile:
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    Options

We are all angels

With horns:devil:

Of course. Some of us just have longer horns than others... :tongue:
  • fatsis
    Options

*waves red wine bottle with 2 glasses*
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Oh...one more thing...we love those Japanese steakhouses where they cook it in front of you...and then off to a movie or the putt putt/go kart/arcade thing.....:bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

*waves red wine bottle with 2 glasses*

Okay, but I'm leaving my socks on! :laugh:
  • 2Shoes
    Options
    Oh...one more thing...we love those Japanese steakhouses where they cook it in front of you...and then off to a movie or the putt putt/go kart/arcade thing.....:bigsmile:

OOOHhh.....me too, YOKOSO!!! I love that place, they give you so much rice, you'll be eating it for a week!