Anyone have/like piercings?

Options
I love piercings (and tattoos, but that is a different story). Right now I only have my lip and ears pierced, but I plan on getting my tongue, auricle (maybe), industrial, daith, and maybe eyebrow, but probably not. I don't want to over-do it because that just looks bad, but for sure I want to get my tongue and industrial. Anyhow...do you have any piercings? Do you want any?

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Just my ears. :flowerforyou: I used to want to get my belly button pierced, but I probably never will since I procrastinated for so long. :tongue:
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    I had my tongue pierced but I took it out a couple of years ago. It actually didn't hurt when I got it done but I have a hard time comvincing people of that!
  • jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    I think they are cool never got any becasue i was in the service until i go to old lol
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I had my tongue pierced but I took it out a couple of years ago. It actually didn't hurt when I got it done but I have a hard time comvincing people of that!

I don't really care about pain, because it goes away. It's only for the moment. Plus, I went through labor and then two c-sections.....piercings? Piece of cake.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I love peircings, im might get my tongue done next year (if i still want it) I LOVE tongue peircings, they are so flipping hot..I used to really really want snake bites, but my wanting has decreased so much that i doubt i will do it...right now I only have my ears done..
  • amstein18
    Options
    4 in each ear (6 in lobes 2 in cartilage) ... a belly button ring.. and a monroe piercing :)
  • mchitouras
    mchitouras Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had my eyebrow pierced, but it kept getting infected no matter how clean I kept it. I loved it when I had it. I miss it. I also loooooooove tattoos.
  • princessmedic
    Options
    I have 5 in each ear, my nose, and my tongue (and it didn't hurt a bit til after). I have had my belly button and both top and bottom girl parts-but had to remove them for an MRI and never bothered to put them back in. I am more of a tattoo person though-I have at least 20 and am planning on a mini reward of a new one soon!
  • audiophile
    Options
    I have a bit of an addiction... :'D
    Lip x3, tongue, ears x5, microdermal, nose and navel >___>
    I used to have an anti-eyebrow and bridge piercing but they died...
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    ooh, i love both piercings and tats, i had my eyebrow done but took that out after about 5 years and it had started to migrate. then i got one nipple done, piece of cake though i had heard it's one of the worst for pain. then my nose, a nostril, again, heard it was really supposed to hurt, it was nothing. then my last one was an industrial. OMG!!!! that hurt sooo bad, i think it was cause it was a double piercing and in cartiledge. but i kicked my feet a litter, tears came to my eyes, and i bet i whimpered...lol. i had my first and only (so far) tat done a year before that, sat for 2 and a half hours, and that was just a little tickley....so i guess it just goes to show, my upper ears don't like piercings, but the rest of me is fine! haha
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Lip x3, tounge, ears x5, microdermal, nose and navel >___>

Ah, I forgot I wanted an anti-eyebrow.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Have my ears pierced , 3 in each ear to be exact. Always wanted my tongue pierced, but....... Have 7 tattoos
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I have 7 in my right ear (2 upper cartilege, tragus, and the lobe-area) 3 in my left ear (tragus and lobe) and my nose. I had my belly button done, but I took it out when I was about 4 months pregnant with kid number one and never put it back in. I had my tongue done too (didn't hurt at all!) but as a nervous habit, I would run the barbell along one of my top teeth and I was wearing it down so badly and I took it out. I miss it though.

I'm a teacher, so I can't get too crazy with the piercings and tats--but I'd like to get some more cartilege piercings.
  • MissEmilyJane
    Options
    I have four in both of my ears my eye brow and my tongue... I regretted it in the end, I don't wear my tongue ring anymore and I am starting to wear my eye brow ring less. Don't get to many you will most likely regret it in the end.
  • audiophile
    Options
    Lip x3, tounge, ears x5, microdermal, nose and navel >___>

Ah, I forgot I wanted an anti-eyebrow.
    They're lovely but they don't last very long, unfortunately!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i have only my ears so far. I've thought of getting snake bites, but i'm not sure I'm that daring...
  • adellepuppy
    Options
    I love body jewelry!! 2 left ear, 1 right, standard edition navel piercing and 2 years ago my tongue. I want a tat a lot, but I can't decide what or where. My friend does body art with henna professionally. So she's alway putting something somewhere which just confuses me more!
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have a tragus, monroe, nose, had an eyebrow, and my mother said she'd kill me if I ever ruined my $20,000 in orthodontia and dental work by shoving a $50 piece of metal through it, that she couldn't deal with it... And I had a boyfriend who had a couple once, and his teeth and tongue were never right afterwards.

Have 7 tattoos and waiting for my artist to come back into town...

My only rule is: I wont put anything on or in my skin that I wouldnt show in a church, in front of family, or respectfully in the workplace... I know I'm kinda weird!! :)
  • adellepuppy
    Options
    Wow. Good topic! The responses are flying in!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I have four in both of my ears my eye brow and my tongue... I regretted it in the end, I don't wear my tongue ring anymore and I am starting to wear my eye brow ring less. Don't get to many you will most likely regret it in the end.

I don't think this is necessarily true. I'm in my late 30's and I've never regretted my piercings and I'd like to get more. I think you need to be aware of where you get them, though.