Anyone have/like piercings?

Options

Replies

• McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    I only have ears and belly button pierced... but I also have 9 (soon to be 10) tattoos.
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I have 9 holes in each ear along with my nose.... as well as some tats (more of those to come as well).
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have my ears, only have 2 holes in them now, used to have 9 total though. I also have my navel done and just recently (less than 2 weeks ago) my nipples! Man did that hurt!!!! Not bad now though... lol
  • miatyler
    Options
    I have my ears, my nose, my hood and inner labia pierced. I have had 3 dermals in my chest, but they got squeezed out by the excess boobage LOL.

I have a tattoo of celtic rune stones on my left arm, and one of dressage horses on my right ankle.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I've had both sides of my nose done, eyebrow, tongue, monroe, belly,double ears and upper cartilage in one ear done. But currently I just have the ears, Monroe and one nostril done...the others have long healed up.
  • microem1
    microem1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love piercings! I've only got 4 in each ear at the mo, used to have my nosed pierced but took that out.

I'm hoping to have two micro dermals on my temple this weekend actually, but i'm a little scared of the pain (im a wimp) so would love to hear peoples stories if they've had facial micro dermals before!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Ears-three in my right one in my left. Tongue and Belly Button. I USED to have my labret but work made me take it out. If I have my way I would have some heavy metal on my face :)
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I have my ears, my nose, my hood and inner labia pierced. I have had 3 dermals in my chest, but they got squeezed out by the excess boobage LOL.

I seriously considered my hood...but currently it serves no purpose:laugh: did it hurt??? I also want a sternum pierce
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have 3 holes in each ear, and my belly button! 1 tattoo!
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    Prince Albert. Ok just kidding.
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options

Omg!!!!!!!!!! Lol
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I like certain piercings but not as much as tattoos....I had my eyebrow pierced when I was 15 ...it healed a long time ago...I have 2 on each ear..my nose pierced..I wear a small stud because of work...I would like to get a dermal...but I would have to take it off ...everytime I'm on the job....I like the Monroe ...just not for me..& when I get my stomach back in shape ...maybe I would get my belly button pierced
  • southernlay_d
    Options

^^^^^My husband has this!

I have my ears (2 holes each), my belly button, and my eyebrow. I had a tongue ring, but I took it out while I was pregnant with my third baby ( it was bruising my palate), and I did have my nipples pierced but they closed shortly after I had the baby. I would really like to have them repierced.
  • southernlay_d
    Options
    http://www.piercings.net/glossary/images/earparts002antitragus.jpg

I had no idea there were so many places on one's ear to stick a ring through!!! LMAO
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    That was a great pic! My sister has her rook pierced and I love it, so I've decided it's my next one...but I didn't know what to call it. :)
  • Chazz0r
    Options
    I have angel bites, my nose and my tongue and few in my ears, when i've lost this weight i kinda wanna get my bellybutton done too!
  • chickybabe05
    Options
    i have my ears (just lobes) and my tounge...which didn't hurt at the time its the next few days but nothing major. Would like to get navel done when its a bit flatter lol actually there are lots i would love to do but cash flow doesn't allow it right now
  • chickybabe05
    Options
    i had my tongue pierced 4 years ago....i had to pull it out becose the bar was causing damage to my teeth...i now have a huge!!!! gap in between my front teeth uper and low..!!
    i wish i never had it done.. :((...
    x

I asked my dentist about this, and he says as long as im not playing with the bar on my teeth or biting it there is no problem. I will never take mine out for good, i do have to for some medical tests but am always sure to put it back asap. I love my bar, and so does Dp...you can get some interesting balls for them!!! lol TMI sorry.....
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I have my ears, nose and belly button peirced ... I did have my tongue until I got prego...8 months of morning sickness and tongue rings didnt mix.. so now my tongue one is grown over.. I really would love to get it again though!
    I also have 5 tattoos!!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I have 11 piercings right now...
    4 in my left ear
    2 in my right ear
    Belly button
    Right nostril
    Both nipples
    Sublingual frenulum

A VCH is one of the rewards I have planned for when I reach my goal weight!

WOOT!