Wii Fit Weekly Challenge

Options

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Love Biggest Loser! Bob has been doing Yoga for a while now.
    I never cried so much with the contestants as last night.

Sick today with sinus and throat so I will have to pick and choose
    exercise this week. Did manage Yoga today:

Yoga 38 mins. 110 calories
  • SweetBeth
    SweetBeth Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'd like to jump in now. It's time to get my butt moving again.
  • Lkbaker
    Lkbaker Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    so, I just got the wii fit balance board. How accurate is the weight measurement on it. It seems to go down quite a bit rather quickly when my home scale does not register any change ????
  • SweetBeth
    Options
    So I pulled out my balance board and hooked my Wii Fit back up for the first time in nearly a year last night. Got 30 minutes in and actually broke a sweat which surprised me. This is a good start to get me moving again. :-)
  • dodier01
    dodier01 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    so, I just got the wii fit balance board. How accurate is the weight measurement on it. It seems to go down quite a bit rather quickly when my home scale does not register any change ????

I find it very precise it always gives me the same weight that the scale at the gym gives me..
  • SweetBeth
    Options
    It weighed me several pounds less after dinner than the scale at the gym had weighed me before dinner.
  • SweetBeth
    Options
    Ok, so I was feeling funky last night after I had weighed myself two nights ago with no loss. I got on the balance board after a full day of eating and it weighed me 2 pounds less. That was just enough to make me weigh again this morning, which is my official weigh-in anyway and the Wii was right. I lost 2.2 pounds. :-)

I got in 32 minutes last night and another 12 minutes this morning (that was all the time I had to spare).

I know it's not the BEST workout I could be doing, but it's definitely better than sitting on the couch. And I'm having FUN! :-)
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    no wii yesterday..traveling but watch out..I am home and ready to pound my wii !!!
  • scgma
    Options
    ooooo kay, soo i cant get my booty in gear !! Geez, sinuses suck..and this weather...80 today and then 40s tonight and yes major thunderstorms expected.. as for calorie burn- 178, walking pups and wii active 30 day challenge..workout 13 of 20..I just might do my 30 days in 30 days...
    Tomorrow has to be better !!!!
    I will challenge anyone to a 500 calorie burn day ...Can you burn 500 on Saturday ???
  • focusedfrances
    focusedfrances Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I failed at one hour of Yoga a day but I did get one half hour in daily!
  • scgma
    Options
    I am soooo excited !!! Total burn for the day 587 !!!!!
    I will see 1500 this week !!!
    Wii Active, walk with pups, walk with hubby, Yoga and Powerwalking !!!!
  • scgma
    Options
    1625 calorie burn for the week !!!!
    Sooooo whats our next challenge????
    I am soooo ready
  • katemarjoram
    Options
    Bump. I might have to get on board this challenge.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I am so joining. Is anyone going to keep us up to date on what the new challenge is? Thanks! :)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been able to participate been sick with a
    sinus infection and coughing. Going to the doctor today
    so I hope I can rejoin the group when I am feeling up to it.
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in, too. Got my Wii Fit Plus out yesterday for the first time in over a year:embarassed: 50 min of combo aerobic/strength and I feel a little sore today - in a good way. I'm committed!!!!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    NEW CHALLENGE STARTING MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011

+=+=+=+=+ ONE HOUR or more of WII FIT Basic, Advanced, or Free Step +=+=+=+=+

This was our very first Wii Fit challenge, so I thought I'd bring a familiar one back for those who are new to the group.

Feel free to incorporate this into your regular workout routine in any way that suits you -- all in one go, a few minutes a day, anything goes! Also, it's up to YOU as far as whether you'd like to make this ONE HOUR each DAY or ONE HOUR for the entire WEEK, whatever suits you and keeps you motivated.

Stop back here and let us know how/when you complete it, and encourage others to complete it as well!

Everyone's doing such a GREAT job keeping this thread going... amazing work and way to use our Wiis. Keep it up!! :)
  • Shawnna1965
    Options
    I'm gonna give it go
  • alyaaeldin
    Options
    I'm in!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Need to start using my Wii Fit game again. So I would love to join this challenge