5'8" - 5"11" Ladies, what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• justscrappy
    justscrappy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 10" and have never been thin. I listed my goal weight as 180 and I think that is as low as I would go with my frame, even though according to the BMI chart I would still be technically over weight.
    Overall, I am not dwelling on numbers. I am on a quest to get healthy, to feel comfortable in my own skin and to feel good about myself.
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", and my general goal is to be at 140. That's just a number, though, because I tend to gain a lot of muscle. At 168 lbs, I've worn pants sizes between 11 and 15, if that shows you what I mean. I'd love go get into size 7 pants... that's probably around where I'd stop, because that would require quite a bit of weight loss and toning.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9, large muscular frame, turns out I am slowly developing an hourglass figure! My ultimate goal weight is 170. But I am being realistic.... was 180 about 15 years ago and felt like a millions bucks. It is more about feeling well, healthy, self confident and hot more so than a specific number.
  • steffie88
    Options
    5'11 CW - 170 GW - 147 Small frame
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10" and my goal is 175 (I'll see how I feel when Im there) I have a v large frame.
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    5'11" If I get to 170, I will be really quite happy. That is my high school weight. HOWEVER> I always thought I was chunky in high school too so I might really try for the dream goal of 150 just to see who the heck is hiding in there.
  • KLJ456
    KLJ456 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5'9" and my first goal is to get just under 169 (healthy BMI) and then see how it goes from there (aka how I feel). I would love to get into the 150's though...that's what I was in college/when I met my husband and felt really great but 10+ years and 2 kids later I'm not sure if that is realistic.
  • trudypickles
    Options
    Im 5'7.5" lol almost qualify for this thread.
    Mygoal is 135lbs im 143lbs at the mo and although this is a healthy wieght, I need to tone.
    I am pear shaped and carry unwanted wobbly bits on my botttom and thighs so my shape is more relevant than the number on the scales 135lbs is just a figure ill see how it goes x
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    5'11 and change.... goal is 180 (high school weight) and then will re-evaluate from there.
  • thefantasticmrsfox
    Options
    I'm 5'11" (and a half :) ) CW is 234 Lbs- goal weight I think is going to be about 170lbs. I hadn't really thought about it. I need to be in at least a UK size 18 by christmas though- hubby has promised me a shopping trip if I am. :)
  • sacfrazier
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and right now I have my goal set for 150. I was 160 in high school, but thought that I was still a little chunky. I want to get down to 160, see how I feel and then maybe get to 150. I don't think I would look healthy any lower than that. We'll see. Good luck!
  • lulu64uk
    Options
    I am 5 10 and am aiming for 150lb, which according to the chart I have will put me in my ideal weight bracket :o)
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and I'm shooting for 175. I remember being 175 as an adult (before I had my boys) and I felt good and strong there. I'm not aiming to be skinny, and who knows, I may go lower. But right now that sounds like a mighty fine number.
  • laura4410
    laura4410 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9 and my goal weight is 150-155, which seems pretty spot on with the other 5 9-ers here! :)
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    I am just curious to know what any 5' 8' - 5' 11' ladies goal weight is. I want to know if my goal is within the norm.

I am 5' 10" and my goal is 160lbs.

Carbon copy here... :) Under that, even with very good habits and a tone of exercises, I have difficulty to maintain it.
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 9 " and my current goal weight is 60kg (144.5 lbs). I've been smaller but I'll be happy with a big 6-0 on the scale :smile: I really just want to tone and look cute in my bikini.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", medium frame and my goal weight is 167.
  • helenb5615
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 8 and my goal weight is 140lbs, I think I'll be able to maintain this easier than anything lower :-)
  • LauraMcGanity
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8 and aiming for 140lbs. Any lower and I'll look scrawny - in the past I have been 133lbs and I looked too thin. How I wish I had that problem right now though! Gaining weight has never been any problem.
  • chellis76
    chellis76 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and my goal weight is 140 to 145. I was in the best shape at that weight!!