5'8" - 5"11" Ladies, what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    im an inch shorter. im 5 ft 7 my goal weight is 140 but iv set it to 130 wanna get to 140 first and see if i need to lose anything after
  • karriecook
    karriecook Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and medium frame. Before kids I was comfortable at 145 and it was easy to maintain. Now that I'm in my 40's 150-155 is a good healthy weight for me especially since I no longer run.
  • Joirunr
    Joirunr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 8 3/4 and my goal weight is between 150-160. I have a larger frame, so I think it will be on the 160's end that will look the most healthy.

3141703.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    around 170lb would suit me VERY well! i am 5 ft 9"
  • reikichris
    Options
    I am a little taller at 6'2", but my goal weight is 160. (Well a first-thing-in-the-morning-before-breakfast 160, which would be an after-I-have-eaten-all-day-and-drank-10-glasses-of-water 163).
  • Larkinlee
    Options
    Hi im 5'9" and ive only just started using this sight, my start weight was 180lb and have so far lost 4lb, english size 16 at the moment but am aiming for large 12 or 14 size so dont really know my goal weight. But thanks to you all for a great topic :)
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    i am 5'8 and am aiming for 150lbs
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8.5" and I am going for 150. I have an identical twin and when she weighed in the 140s..people told her that she needed to gain weight and that she was too skinny so now I know that being in the 140s doesn't look good for my body frame! Yay for twins! hahaha

Laura
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5'9" and my GOAL is 150. I got down to 160 about 6 years ago so I believe 150 is an appropriate weight for me. That was my weight in high school.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and my goal is 125-135
    Before I had my children I was 118..and that was natural. I have never dieted or made an effort to 'lose weight' before I became pregnant so the idea of 'counting calories' or anything was foreign to me. Getting on a scale and obsessing was foreign to me as well.
    I admittedly look very thin at 125 but- we will see. Since my twin goal is to be as muscular as my body will allow- this may not even be a fair question for me since ultimately I'm not going to let the scale determine whether I develop more muscle or not etc. I'm just going to be the maximum threshold of me.
    I'm small framed also- so I can be more slender and I think it just looks normal. (Half Asian)
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    I am 5' 10 my goal weight is 170. WHEN I reach 170 , depending on how I feel, I may shoot for lower... But for right now that is my goal! :-)
  • jittythekitty
    jittythekitty Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" I'm aiming for 150 first --- and if I feel I need to lose more then I'll just simply keep going.
  • AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and want to be 145-140
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'7-8" unless you get measured at my doctors office then I'm 5'9". (I've never been 5'9" lol!)

Medium frame

GW - 175
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    Options
    5'11 here, goal is to be about 145-150..we'll see though, the more i lose if it is just a number or what!! But for now, my goal is set at 145-150!

Always great to see these tall lovely ladies out there!!!
  • linemansgirl
    Options
    I am 5'8" and my goal is 155. I have a medium to large frame. I actually reached my goal the same week that I found out that I was pregnant with my 8 month old. :laugh: I felt great at that weight and am trying to get back there. This time I am planning on being a lot more toned though, so I may end up being anywhere between 150-160.

Ten years ago, when my oldest was a baby, I lost a lot of weight and got down to 135. I was way too skinny and all of my bones stuck out. :ohwell:
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and I'm initially shooting for 175 and we'll see where I want to go from there.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    5'8 first goal weight is: 130 lbs.

Ulimate goal weight is: 120 lbs.

But, I'm currently sittin' at 147 lbs. I have these wonderful abs comin' out, and my midsection is lookin' absolutely amazin' and I could not be anymore happier... Now I'm just coastin' on losin' the weight, and I'm more focused on Tonin' my body now.:blushing:

I really don't know what my ideal weight is suppose to be? I'm goin' to be 35 in August...if I reach 130 by than I will be excited
    :laugh:
  • Hotlips69
    Options
    I am 5'8 and was always muscular, I would love to be 165, but if I look good lower than we will set a new goal. But body genetics what is healthy for me will make me Happy!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9, large muscular frame, turns out I am slowly developing an hourglass figure! My ultimate goal weight is 170. But I am being realistic.... was 180 about 15 years ago and felt like a millions bucks. It is more about feeling well, healthy, self confident and hot more so than a specific number.

Love your attitude and I have to agree as well.
    I always say my goal is 150 ...but I doubt that I will ever see that again.
    In 1997 when I was 18 I competed in the Miss NE Wisconsin pageant... worse a size zero swimsuit and was 137 pounds...
    I have alot more muscle tone than I did back then ... I was skinny fat back than, very unhealthy!

The lowest recent weight I have was 175 and I felt and looked fabulous!!