WHAT HAVE YOU NOTICED?

Options

Replies

• cooki3s
    Options
    The blue "hello-here I am!!" vein that was popping behind my right leg is slowly going bye.

I have more of a neck now.

I can feel my pelvic bone - wow

Energy energy energy

I still dance like a maniac.. thats ok. :)
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have bad asthma and used to take my asthma pump several times a day...since starting to exercise on a daily basis...I have maybe taken my asthma pump twice in a couple of weeks...it feels amazing! When I went to refill my medication...I didn't need to refill my asthma pump prescription because my previous one I'd bought was still full.

My honey has been telling me how thin/skinny I'm becoming on almost a daily basis...he keeps telling me he's developed this new found love for me since I've lost some weight...it feels great!
  • evertongirl
    evertongirl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Ive only lost 4.5 kg yet, still havent noticed anything physically but definately feeling happier and more energy - and thats just as important:smile:
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i've noticed that I NEED a belt or will be constantly hoisiting up my jeans on the walk to class, which is real unattractive to see when walking in the midst of a horde of other students ;D

also, i need a belt for my SIZE 16 jeans, which is crazy! im not an 18 anymore :DDD
  • lkkyer
    lkkyer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have more energy.. I don't get up in the morning and just flop on the couch and eat.. I don't feel like a blob and I know it sounds stupid.. but I am actually tired at night.. and seem to fall asleep easier and stay asleep longer which makes me less tired the next day which makes me able to do more during the day.. And I actually LOVE THE GYM.. AND LOVE MOVING AROUND
    I definitely sleep much better since I started working out. I usually fall asleep as soon as I get in bed. I used to toss and turn for hours, even when I was exhausted. I'm a lot happier and less stressed, too.
  • jessicamichalski
    Options
    Before I lost the weight, I went to buy new jeans ;( they were snug and I was told that the style that I bought, really get loose after a couple hours so I should buy them snug. I really wanted the size bigger...
    Recently because my pants are too big :) I bought new jeans, and I put the same size on and bought them because they fit perfect. I almost wanted the size smaller even but I didn't want to push it :):)
    Other than that, I feel much tighter and that is a good feeling!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    On me I haven't noticed anything different regarding a weight loss ... still trying, trying, trying....

I did take up kickboxing & realized I like the class for several reasons - just for the stress relief (like whacking the bag often) I would attend daily if I could.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The jeans I couldn't get on three weeks ago fit now.

My skin is pimple free.

I can do flutter kicks without stopping halfway.
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    I have to go buy a freakin belt because my jeans keep slipping down (and I don't really care to look like a 16-year-old with his boxers hanging out). Also, my stomach doesn't make my t-shirts bulge anymore!! But the most surprising thing that I have noticed is how much I look forward to the gym and how much I miss it if I miss a day.
    THIS ALL THE WAY!
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that I actually look forward to going to the gym! I used to dread it, but now it's become a part of my routine that I actually enjoy. I've also noticed that now I need to make an effort to make sure I don't eat too few calories, whereas when I started it was a struggle to not eat too many!!

It's amazing how a committment to this site and the lifestyle can impact you. :)
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    as my body shrank, that included my boobs - rewarded myself with some new ones :) HELLO SKINNY ME AND BIG BOOBS!

LOVE THIS!!!! LOL
  • hummzz
    Options
    I can tie my shoes and still breath. Before I would have to hold my breath (Belly in the way!) and take a break before moving on to the next shoe!!! : )

That's AWESOME...I can paint my toenails without having to strategically sit because my belly was in the way! I can totally relate!
  • hummzz
    Options
    Ive only lost 4.5 kg yet, still havent noticed anything physically but definately feeling happier and more energy - and thats just as important:smile:

Exactly! Good for you!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Due to my weight loss, I think my face looks gaunt now, but I still have more to lose. I'm starting to feel that I really don't have to try to do sit ups any more, but I still start get sore around 30, but after a little break I can easily do more. My stomach is starting to get some ab definition, even if it is just pulling in the sides some. Starting to see definition in my arms, which I've never had. =)
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I have noticed a lot of what other's have noticed....but the one thing that is really strange for me....is all my dress shoes are too big now, my feet slide around in my shoes.....I have to wear socks help a little...but the more I lose the worse it gets.......I guess I need to go buy a couple new pair........
  • Erica9903
    Options
    I can tie my new workout shoes without being all red-faced :mad: and needing an oxygen mask, lol. I also no longer have "cankles" and some of the "cottage cheese" in my legs seems to have either disappeared or at least it doesn't seem as dominate when I look in the mirror...oh and I've almost lost my "back fat":laugh: !!! Sorry for so many...but this is so dang exciting!!:flowerforyou:
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I have noticed a lot of what other's have noticed....but the one thing that is really strange for me....is all my dress shoes are too big now, my feet slide around in my shoes.....I have to wear socks help a little...but the more I lose the worse it gets.......I guess I need to go buy a couple new pair........

Lol yes! I haven't had it happen to me recently but when I lost a bunch of weight in 2008 my shoe size went from a 12 to a 10.5. In fact I just gave away all of my 10.5 size shoes before Christmas because I figured I'd never fit in them again. Hopefully they will shrink again and I will get to buy new shoes!

Things I've noticed so far:

Before Christmas I had to wear a suit and when I put it on I could not button the top button on my shirt or wear a tie. Now I can fit into my shirts again!
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My thighs and butt are getting smaller. I notice that when I wear some of my favorite jeans, the butt part is all flappy and doesn't fit as snug as it used too.

I also noticed that my hips are getting less wide. I have no kids but you would think I had 5 by how wide my hips had gotten.
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i lost 17 lbs so far and i noticed my pants are not tight anymore.my shirts are lose.and even my underwear is not so tight lol..and i love zumba fitness for wii its like danceing but you sweet its all good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!