WHAT HAVE YOU NOTICED?

Options

Replies

• snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i am on the smallest notch of my belt loop :) coming from the 2nd to last (on the larger side)!
  • sunshine7966
    Options
    I have calf muscles :) I've gone from a size 10 to a 6. I look forward to working out and I can make myself get up early to work out.
  • patjad
    patjad Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i found a freckle that didnt know existed before!

:laugh:
    That's so funny, I can only imagine your surprise. Congrats!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    not as much cottage cheese thighs lol
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    When I had to dress up this weekend I had to look for things that didnt look to big instead of things that didn't look to tight. Loss 30 lbs last year.
    And today I just noticed that my neck and collar bone area looks amazing!
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I used to angle my face as much as possible when taking pictures to hide my other chin, now i dont angle my face anymore....

now i just work on being satisfied with the way the rest of my body looks in pictures :) I am getting there
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    the largest pair of pants dont fit..that i own...my shirts dont show my belly... i can fit into clothes i never thought id be able to fit into in years...when people notice and comment it makes u feel like millions...=)
  • kalebsmama07
    Options

rite how'd u focus on losing them lol....i still have to work on that...wtg
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options

rite how'd u focus on losing them lol....i still have to work on that...wtg

Ih it's still there, It's just the first thing that goes if I loose any weight. I don't really focus on it specifically
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    I notice I get treated better now then when I was a lot heavier.
    After being very overweight for so long, it feels good to get compliments now and then.
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My closet keeps getting smaller and smaller (I refuse to keep clothes that no longer fit me!) and I can finally shop in normal clothing stores!

I no longer dread sitting in an airplane seat.

I am addicted to working out!

I can't stand the thought of eating a big mac.

I feel way more confident.

So many things!
  • be_kris
    Options
    I read this post the other day, and thought to myself... I haven't noticed anything. The next morning, I woke up, and noticed something! I can see my hip bones again! It's been years since I've seen them. and I know it's not that big a deal, but to me, it was amazing, and just the motivation I needed to keep going!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    When I do situps now my tailbone hurts :cry:. I guess that's what happens when you lose the padding!

meeeee too!! So weird ain't it. I was never really conscious about my tailbone until now... and now I have to watch how I sit and how long I sit....
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Great thread!!!

My shopping bill for clothes has soared!!

My boobs have shrunk dramatically...not so good :grumble:

Loads of things really....

but the best??

More room in the bath! :laugh:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I read this post the other day, and thought to myself... I haven't noticed anything. The next morning, I woke up, and noticed something! I can see my hip bones again! It's been years since I've seen them. and I know it's not that big a deal, but to me, it was amazing, and just the motivation I needed to keep going!

Yes, yes yes!!!

I now have collar bones and find it a little painful to sleep on my side, because my hip bones poke out :flowerforyou:
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    I no longer have huge fatty hips. My pants also keep falling down, I keep having to tighten my belt.
  • cooki3s
    Options
    I have noticed a lot of what other's have noticed....but the one thing that is really strange for me....is all my dress shoes are too big now, my feet slide around in my shoes.....I have to wear socks help a little...but the more I lose the worse it gets.......I guess I need to go buy a couple new pair........

That was the weirdest thing... I had that happen too!
    Poor shoe store lady, because I went to buy a pair.. and I was thinking - ok im such and such a size, so I'll get those..
    Too loose.. went the next size down... STILL slippy... Finally got the 3rd size down - I've never fit into that size ever!
    Really weird.. luckily my other flats are still fitting.... at the moment.
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My XL yoga pants were falling down and bunching up during spin.
  • laursms44
    laursms44 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I feel so much stronger when I do core exercises.
    My bf can't keep his hands off of me (i love it).
    My boobs are shrinking significantly, but i guess it's better to be healthy :/
  • Steph70508
    Options
    After I had my son I still had an extra 30 or so pounds and my thighs used to rub together...I definately don't miss that! The material on alot of my pants had little "pills" of fabric and extra wear from the rubbing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!