WHAT HAVE YOU NOTICED?

Options

Replies

• heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    my pants are getting droopy and i love it!
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have sooooooo much more energy now......
    I like to make the most of my weekends by doing as much exercise as I can.....
    I'm happier....
    I read food labels....
    My love handles have disappeared....
    MY BUM'S GETTING SMALLER :laugh:
    I feel sexier!
  • stephriley
    Options
    I have only lost 5 lbs but I am only 5 feet tall so I have already noticed pants being baggy in the bum! So have other people!!
  • OneLostSock
    Options
    When i lost 3 stone i noticed that my towel wrapped all the way around, my shoes slipped off (actually went down a shoe size), my collar bones poked out, my face looked younger and more clothing styles seemed to suit.

I've since put on 1.5 stone and my bones are disappearing under flubber, my towel doesnt cover quite so well, i'm finding it hard to find clothes i like (i detest clothes shopping) and i can fit into either a 5 or 6 shoe size! lol!
  • mapinkerton
    Options
    Wearing some of my smaller jeans and shirts, my Harley boots zip ALL the way up easily, bending over and tying my shoes is easier, I have more energy, I feel better, and I am getting lots of compliments which in turn keeps me motivated to "keep up the good work".

OH and hubby says my butt looks smaller - LOL! He also pats it a lot now.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    My rings had to be resized.Sizes of clothes went down 4-6 sizes.Can play with the grand kids.My grand son can put his arms around me for a hug.How cool!!
  • emott84
    emott84 Posts: 108
    Options
    Sometimes when I'm being a complete spaz and not paying attention, I can pull my jeans down without undoing the button or the zip.

My belly is so much flatter than it used to be. I am still getting used to it and sometimes I find myself running my hand on my abdomen to feel the difference!

Aeropostale had a 2 for 1 sale on jeans back in the fall. I bought one pair of jeans that fit (barely) and the free pair didn't fit at all but since they weren't costing me anything, I thought I'd take them anyway. The too-small pair now fit me beautifully!! Twas a happy day :D
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Down 17 and when running from 1st base to home plate last night.... I had some "wheels", well speed for me but an improvement just the same. Might start legging out these singles I've been hitting to doubles and triples soon...lol
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I'm being a complete spaz and not paying attention, I can pull my jeans down without undoing the button or the zip.

Totally do the same thing, love that feeling!
  • Rebeccamoore
    Rebeccamoore Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've lost 9lbs and friend's have commented on how much better I look after just 9lbs. I also noticed that my jeans felt baggy at the bum today!!! Happy Days here we come! xxx
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I am off blood pressure medication and my blood sugars are amazing. I haven't been sick all winter. I have one chin. I can see my feet. My shirt doesn't catch on my shelf in the back. My wrists are skinny. My edema in my legs in gone most days. I can run. I have energy to burn. I can do things I didn't think I would ever be able to do. I am not the largest person in the room. I think I could go on with this for quite awhile but really, the return of feeling healthy has been the best thing ever.
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    That I can sit up from a laying position withOUT having to use my arms to push myself up :)
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    I've lost 10lbs, I haven't noticed much, but others have.

let's see:
    - my stomach has shrunk a bit (had to take a photo to actually tell)
    - I'm happier! I find that when I miss a workout or even on my rest day I just don't feel as good. That's a good thing though.
    - I'm in a 16 and my size 15s fit me! They are still snug on my thighs, but I can button them and sit down. (if they weren't too long for me I'd wear them, gotta get them fixed)
    - I feel lost if I don't work out. I just get fidgety and want to go do something. I love the feeling after a workout!
  • helenamonks
    Options
    My butt feels smaller!

The leggings I am wearing today didn't cut into my skin.

My shoes are big on me now (losin' fat there too!)

My wedding rings are loose!

Sex is WAY BETTER!

Everything except leggings, b/c I dont wear them. But my shoes are big, my wedding ring used to be snug and is spinning round and round on my finger.. and the sex is WAY better! I dont have much of a butt, so my goal is actually building one, but it is building. but its very tight!!
  • gracemtn
    gracemtn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Erm...sex drive. I thought I lost it somewhere between being a wife and motherhood. Actually it was just hiding the flubber.
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    my ring feels a lot looser on my finger now, soon it'll slide right off :) Its amazing what just 5 pounds can do
  • demone00
    demone00 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    soreness LOL....... I like the soreness that my workouts give me. It makes me feel as if I am doing something right! No pain, no gain :bigsmile:
  • jodie1306
    Options
    Dare I say it out loud - I think I'm loving running. OMG!

I was definately one of those people who would scoff at people who said they loved running or any type of exercise. Literally laugh out loud at people who HAD to exercise every single day or couldn't sit still & had to be doing something all the flippin time.

Not anymore. I have a tear in the ligament in my foot & every now & then when it is is hurting more than usual, I can't run & goodness me if I aren't in a foul mood all day cause I couldn't go running.

P.S. Oh & I have a smaller "pouch"....I'm loving that :-)
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My asthma went away! I used to be dependent on an inhaler and my doctor wanted to put me on oral meds. It's been almost 9 months since I used an inhaler. I actually stopped the other day and tried to remember where I kept it. :tongue:

I also love waking up in the morning and feeling my hands running over my hip bones and ribs. I am by no means super skinny or anything to that effect, just feeling so jazzed to touch bone as opposed to fat only!

My breasts went from a 42 G to a 36 D and I (and my lower back) couldn't be happier about it. I feel like people notice me and not my breasts first and foremost! I am no longer, "That girl with the huge rack.". I am a woman with a kind smile and a silly, playful sense of humor.

My confidence also grew tenfold!
  • eatingmysandshoe
    Options
    I was at a kids' birthday party last night, with the usual buffet available on the table the whole time - biscuits, cakes, breadsticks, dips, crisps, pizza, sausage rolls, sausages, sandwiches......... and it wasn't until I got home that I realised I only munched a couple of times and even then it was carrot sticks and houmous, none of the other stuff, without even thinking about it and feeling deprived! And, another real biggie for me, I had 3 squares of chocoate last night AND PUT THE REST OF THE BAR BACK IN THE FRIDGE!!! (and didn't return every five minutes for 'just another couple of squares').
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!