~~~share your weightloss~~~

Options
athomemommy
athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
I would like to know how much everyone on here has lost and how long it took you.

For me I have lost 78 lbs and have 6lbs to go
My starting BMI was 44 % and now it is 20%!!! HAY!!
This has taken me a full year since the 18th of this month!

Please share and modivate and get modivated!!!:smile:

Replies

• athomemommy
    Options
    I would like to know how much everyone on here has lost and how long it took you.

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am down 90 lbs since September 6, 2007.
    My starting BMI was 45 and is now 29.
    I still have weight to lose, but I am confident it will keep coming off! :)
  • athomemommy
    Options
    wow great job!!!!!
  • coming_undone
    Options
    WOW !!!:drinker: Thats amazing for the both of you. You definately give me inspiration.

I have 73 lbs to lose. any advice????
  • Kmn927
    Kmn927 Posts: 16
    Options
    I have lost 18 lbs so far. I started on 4/23/08. I have 45 lbs to lose so I am almost there.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    wow great job!!!!!

Thanks! Same to you! Isn't it amazing when it finally clicks in your head that this CAN be done?? And you don't have to suffer to do it either??? I feel like a lightbulb went off and I am SO confident that this is a change for good.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

Great Job! I remember you when I first started on MFP. Cause I couldn't get over your belly pictures. They are very similar to mine except mine has stretch marks all over them! You are a true inspiration!!

36 pounds since Jan. 2nd.
    Starting BMI 48%, now 33%
    I can't remember the last time I was this weight. Feeling good. Have at least 15-28 more pounds to go. I'll stop when I feel great about myself!
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 since the first of April. Have been doing the South Beach. I'm now in phase 2 - but mostly just have been eating healthy and watching calories. I'm having to think of this as a life change.... not a diet with an end :wink:
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Options
    I started MFP April 1st and have lost 24 pounds so far. I have 61 to go. It sure is exciting to finally see something changing.:flowerforyou:
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Started in January, lost 20 lbs (my goal) by the end of April. Been maintaining since. I can't believe it was so simple. I wouldn't say easy though. But it was simple because the numbers were right there on what to eat to do it. But changing how I ate was tough at first. I am lucky my husband is on board too, so we just don't buy any junk now and we are both used to healthy cooking, we even like it better. Like McDonald's doesn't even sound that good anymore. I am scared of Dairy Queen too! It is a great feeling to know that this is do-able and I did it! I don't think I'll ever go back to my old ways.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Wow! You guys are all so inspiring. I've been a little down on myself here lately because I haven't been losing the way I want to (which is completely self-inflicted, I've been sabotaging myself). But I think I've been doing pretty well now. I went and calculated my BMI from when I started and compared it to now, and it's gone down 4 points! When you really think about it, that's a lot! Thank you for sharing your weight loss stories, everyone. It got me back on track.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Good work everyone!!!!

I started this in March, and had a BMI of 26
    I've lost 15lbs and now have a "healthy" BMI of 23

:smile:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Since October I have lost 76 pounds and 42 total inches. My Bodyfat % went from 36.2% to 26.2%.
    I am at my original goal weight, though I have lowered it at this point. I show I have about 10 pounds left to go, but honestly I don't care if I don't lose another pound, as long as my bodyfat keeps going down & I gain muscle, then I am happy, though I am still losing at this point.

I have been working with a trainer & she is my lifesaver. I know for a fact I could not have done this well without her. She pushes me when I need it and gives me my space on those bad days- LOL. I have been very surprised at how much will power I actually have and have been able to stick to the meal plan that she gives me. In fact the other day I went to lunch with some friends & they were impressed that all I had was a salad while they were having chips & salsa & chicken wings and I wasn't even tempted- though at times it is hard to say no to those temptations- LOL.

When I started I was eating around 700cals a day (just lunch & dinner) and working out 2 days a week. Now I eat 1500 to 1600 cals a day, and working out 6 days a week. This has definitely been a true lifestyle change for me.

Good job everyone & keep up the great work!!!!!

SG :glasses:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I have lost 19 pounds since April 16th. It is truly ALL due to MFP, and the advice I got here from other "big losers." THANK YOU MFP
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    18 pounds. Mar 2008 started MFP. To all the people on mfp. Thanks

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    OMG !!!!!! Guys you are so inspiring. Awesome success stories. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've lost 27 pounds since Jan
    Started BMI 24.3 and I'm now 20 :)

GOOD LUCKKKK!
    You can do it

kim
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Started December 25th 2006 at 325 lbs.

Currently 224 lbs, 101 pounds lost. BMI of 35.1 currently.

Goal weight of 170. Hoping to be there by this time next year... I'm in no big rush, i'll get there when I get there.
  • athomemommy
    Options
    Great job everyone. I also wanted to put my measurements from the start to now. I have lost a total of 97 inches all over my body. I firmly believe in the measuring. Once you lose the inches you can never even imagine yourself being that big. So here it goes~~~

neck-13 inches to 11 1/2 inches=1 1/2 inches
    arms-13 inches to 10 1/2 inches= 2 1/2 inches x 2 arms = 5 inches
    bust- 44 inches to 33 inches = 11 inches
    upper waist- 38 inches to 27 inches = 11 inches
    mid waist (around the belly button)- 46 inches to 29 inches = 17 inches
    hips/butt- 53 inches to 37 1/2 inches = 15 1/2 inches
    upper thigh- 29 inches to 20 1/2 inches = 8 1/2 inches x 2 legs = 17 inches
    lower thigh- 20 1/2 inches to 14 inches = 6 1/2 inches x 2 legs = 13 inches
    mid calf- 16 inches to 13 inches = 3 inches x 2 legs = 6 inches
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    So far on MFP 14#
    Since July 2006 (270at the end of pregnancy with twins) 74#
    Twin skin is no joke!!:embarassed:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!