Cried in the dressing room...again.

Options

Replies

• rizorw
    rizorw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. What a great personal reward. I am sure you have worked very hard and it has paid off. Thanks for sharing this, it is great motivation for those of us that can't wait to join the "Happy tears club"!
  • mrsjcmyles
    mrsjcmyles Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That's Great! Congratulations!
  • crazymama76
    crazymama76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    Great job:) I am SO happy for you:) Nothing is better then getting a new pair of jeans that fit. I look forward to the day where I can pull on some 10s:) My goal is a 12-14.

So happy for you, its the best feeling:)
  • Hypelady
    Hypelady Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is so encouraging! Great for you. What type of plan are you on and what is your goal weight or size?
  • RockCreak
    Options
    Its alright to shed those tears... you worked for it.

I can't wait to get there! Go ahead with your bad self! :glasses:
  • dmmsquared
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congratulations!
  • tauns
    tauns Posts: 29
    Options
    That is so wonderful! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • margarita953
    margarita953 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and inspiring. Good job and keep up the great work!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    you are amazing.....i love these kind of successes....i love love love that you are doing so amazing....i'm soooo hoping to catch your @ss soon enough - well at least be where you're at and you'll be even further along than me then....i love having someone just 20 steps (lbs) ahead of me....gives me great hope and motivation to get where you are....cry on sista....you deserve those tears for all your hard work....you are doing AMAZING...
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • BrattyLori
    BrattyLori Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Like!
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Congrats! It's an awesome feeling when you can fit into a smaller size (or two even)!
  • maaalloryy
    Options
    SO motivating! Congratulations!
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I can't wait to be under the double digits!
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Just reading that almost made me have tears in my eyes. Oh how I crave that success. Way to go, honestly. There is nothing better than seeing that you CAN do it.
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wow, that just made me tear up a little! :cry: I know the feeling of the horrid dressing rooms and I cant wait for the day when I actually love the dressing room!!! The worst for me is having to ask someone if they have any bigger sizes in the back. I also hate, hate, hate it when you go into a store and they ask you whats your size? I know they are just trying to help but geesh, that is personal!! One day I will be proud of my size and scream it when they ask!!:tongue:

Congratulations!!! You should feel so proud! You look amazing :love:
  • sashibeak
    Options
    You go girl!!!! That is fantabulous!
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    way to go girl! ive cried once and it was at the GYM!! what heck happened i dont know, but i was going hard on the elliptical and out of no where came some tears, yo! tears of joy i guess. oh well, its an emotional journey and you're getting there, congrats on your new jeans! i long to be in 10s one day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!