beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That's so fantastic! Way to go!
  • jonihirn
    Options
    :smile: GREAT JOB!! VERY INSPIRING
  • binaspencer7
    Options
    Yay congrates and I love that feeling of smaller jeans size.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    you are amazing.....i love these kind of successes....i love love love that you are doing so amazing....i'm soooo hoping to catch your @ss soon enough - well at least be where you're at and you'll be even further along than me then....i love having someone just 20 steps (lbs) ahead of me....gives me great hope and motivation to get where you are....cry on sista....you deserve those tears for all your hard work....you are doing AMAZING...

Thank you! Having someone trying to 'catch' me brings out the competitive side of me! You can do it girl! :drinker:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    That is so encouraging! Great for you. What type of plan are you on and what is your goal weight or size?

Just eating right and exercising. Watch my sodium and sugar, exercise like a mad woman. I'm not sure what my goal weight is yet. I was thinking this morning that it'd be fun to be 124 (I'm 5'4"-5") just so I could say "I used to be twice my size!" My highest weight ever was 249.
  • sherrisluzinit4good
    Options
    Congratulations, sweetie! I believe I would've been crying and dancing through the store..... I can't wait for that to happen in my life, too... blessings! :flowerforyou:
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    OMG congrats!!! I'd probably cry too, lol! I can't wait for my 8's to hit! lol. Well done, keep up the good work! What's your ultimate goal?
  • inoclu
    Options
    You rock! I"m jealous in that I-wish-it-were-me-but-i'm-so-happy-for-you-anyway way. :) Keep up the good work!
  • cynusps
    cynusps Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That is so great. That means there is hope for me. Good JOB !!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That is SO exciting!! So happy for you! I can't wait for that day as well!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    A size 8? That's amazing! Congrats! I can't wait till I can have a similar story! Your doing so awesome. Congrats!
  • bjerkins
    bjerkins Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling. Congratulations.
  • bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That's a great reason to cry! I can't wait until I can do the same. Congratulations!!!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    great job! Such victory! :)
  • Alegria79
    Alegria79 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    That is great! I can't wait for that day.
  • lchalmers
    Options
    Wow thats awesome! :)
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    That is SOOOOOO Great!! I'm sooooo HAPPY for YOU!!! I can't wait until I'm there!! I'm almost to a 12 so not too far away either! Me and Bluiz13 are chasing you so look out!!! Your success is my encouragement!!!!! You are an inspiration!!! Thank YOU!!!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Nothing like jumping a size!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    That is great, congratulations, you work so hard you absolutely deserve it!!!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!