Skinny Sat Challenge~Are you in?!

Options
13»

Replies

• emkess
    emkess Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This Saturday challenge helped me a ton. I did a 45 minute workout on EA Active Sports, then jumped on the elliptical trainer for 30 minutes this am. In the afternoon a took a long walk with the fam and our new puppy. Burned over 800 calories. I am well below my calories and I have drank 12 cups of water so far. Plan to drink more and not eat the rest of the night. Ate healthy all day... lots of fruit. The extra water really curbed my appetite.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Can't do Sunday this week but I think it is a great idea!
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    look at later
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    look at later
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job on the Skinny Sat. Challenge everyone.

It is on for Sun.!:laugh: Join in for day 2 if you like....or if you dare! I need it to keep on track.

Healthy breakfast underway here. Off to church and dinner out with hubby. That meal can sometimes be a challenge...I will remain focused! See you later!
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    The exercise & caloric intake is paying off... 2 pounds down 4 inches off!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    doubled yesterday in everything except exercise. Stayed away from sugars and drank extra water
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Saturday went well and so far today is going great too :)
  • larkhaven
    Options
    so ready to make this a weekend to remember- ina good way! yesterday I came back from the hole I put myself in.. but I am back with a vengeance.. and started today with an awesome pilates class... just hope the weekend glow keeps me moving
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Good job all! Have an awesome week and catch ya next weekend I hope!:flowerforyou:
  • emkess
    emkess Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone.

Sunday challenge went well. I did break down and have a small DQ cone (when everyone else was having Blizzards) but still stayed under calories, doubled my exercise this AM and drank 12 cups of water. Hopefully it will pay off for tomorrow's weigh in.
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    I did well.... Plenty of exercise... Power walk with my dog in the am... Vigorous cleaning after that and tennis with my family later. Stuck within my caloric goals and my downfall was water... didnt have enough, but I was close.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Did the water, surpassed the weekly calorie burn, but for some reason didn't lose any weight, but I feel sooooo happy and I can tell that I'm getting stronger from the workouts. Never has this happened before, but I burned 2510 calories last week! Yay, me!