30 day shred for march anyone??

Options

Replies

• p222
    p222 Posts: 20
    Options
    I've done this workout on and off before, and it always leaves me feeling sore in a really satisfying way. March 1 sounds like a perfect time to commit to a full 30 day shred! I'm new on the site, and could use the support etc. Will you add me?
  • bubblylady
    Options
    I did day 1 in the middle of last week. But had to stop because I hurt my arm. I am hoping my arm is better to begin again on Monday guess I will have to see how it goes.
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this too (I think...lol) It'll be nice working with a group :)
  • Jaemoo34
    Jaemoo34 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    count me in! i literally just bought it yesterday and today i completed day 1 it was pretty intense but i was able to complete it with minimal pauses..phew. anyway im excited to be involved in a group for this it will motivate me to be consistent! friend request awayyy =)
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Yeah! Count me in too! Feel free to send friend requests so I can be held accountable :) March 1st here we come!!
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Count me in - 1st March here we come - Happy Shredding everyone :):flowerforyou:
  • hadley0910
    hadley0910 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I will go for it too! I have the video and did it for a while, but never completed the full 30 days. It will be nice to do it with a group!
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Woohoo!

Oops, I forgot to add that I would love for you all to send some friend requests my way so we can all help each other out. So friend away,folks!
  • MaKisMom
    MaKisMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Before getting pregnant last year I was doing the Shred every other day. I love it because it's quick and it's hard work! I've recently been doing JMs Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, but it's quite long and I don't have that much free time. Count me in on the March challenge, but for every other day, my knees and ankle can't take every day!! I also get out and walk pushing my double stroller for cardio (when it's not -40 out like today :P)
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I did my first 2 days last week, and altho I was sore I could still get up and down stairs!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Here is my contingent workout plan for the month of March... I did 30 consecutive days of 30DS from Jan 1-30, so I'm planning on just doing 30DS twice a week, 2 levels each time...

M: 30DS Level 1 & 2
    T: RUN & YOGA
    W: 30DS Level 1 & 3
    T: RUN & YOGA
    F: ANYTHING GOES
    S: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    S: RUN & YOGA

Good luck to everyone beginning the Shred! :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until March 1st! I'm going to try and do this the whole 30 days! I'm also not weighing in during this period, hoping to get suprised! I'm taking measurements every other week instead. I'm also going to combine biggest loser cardio max in this a little too..:happy:

If anyone gets aches and pains from this..try and really stretch out before and after the workout. It may help subside the pain to get you moving again! Soak in a hot bath as well..ive had to do that before also.
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in!! I bought the video from Walmart....just hope I have the right one! Add me as your friend and we'll enjoy the pain together!!
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    The DVD has finally arrived so I'm in now.

I'm going to sit down and watch it today. :noway:

I just bought mine today and I am thinking I need to watch it to so I know what I am getting into! LOL!....maybe I shouldn't so I won't be SCARED!!
  • p222
    p222 Posts: 20
    Options
    I've never done the full 30 days before, and I've only done level 1. Should I stick to level 1 for thirty days, or do each level for 10 days, going through them progressively? Or are they not ranked in difficult and I should mix it up? What do youall think, I'd love any advice/perspective.
  • ciaobella47
    ciaobella47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Each level is a step up in difficulty, so master Level 1 before you move to Level 2. I believe 10 days is recommended but if you need more days take them. Here's an eHow article with advice on how to do the program.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5363883_do-jillian-michaels-day-shred.html

Hope that helps! I'm so excited!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the DVD from Walmart today. I am looking forward to starting the 30 day shred!
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just waiting for my copy to arrive, so I may be a few days behind. I can't wait to try it, it seems like people who have done it, really like it and felt like it really worked!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Well my copy finally arrived along with a cold. So I won't be doing that challenge with you all.
    Good luck everyone, I'll start it when I get over this thing.
  • clarkmcharry
    Options
    ooh count me in!! The dvd arrived yesterday so was going to start today anyway, but the extra motivation and encouragement will be great (and necessary, from what i've heard!