30 day shred for march anyone??

Options

Replies

• Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join in, too. I bought it last year and did it for several weeks, but then just stopped. I was very sore for 3 to 4 days and just had to work through it.

Today will be my day 1 on level 1. I use 5 pound weights.
  • ciaobella47
    ciaobella47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    well i just did day 1 and i'm really dissapointed, i had to keep stopping - and she was like 'don't stop!' and i was like I HAVE TO STOP FOR A MINUTE. :(

I say for Day 1- the fact that you didn't give up and turn it off would be a success! :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    When i tried it before, i walked in place while trying to catch my breath.
  • p222
    p222 Posts: 20
    Options
    I started today with 3lbs weights. I'm going to mixed the weights up between 3 & 5lbs because in some parts the 3lbs were too lite. Stats are in my signature.

I did good with everything except the 2nd set of pushups. I'm doing the modified ones and I was struggling after the 3rd one in the 2nd set. All the other exercises I did without modification.

I agree, I need 5 lbs on some exercises and 3 on others (the chestfly and bicep curls are fine for 5#'s but the military press and sidelunges are hard for me even with just 3#). The push-ups are the hardest for me, I do the modified version and can still barely make it through. This workout kicked my butt in a good way! Are y'all doing other exercises as well (eg. elliptical or something), or just 30 shred? I'm relatively new to working out consistently, so part of me wants to add stuff because I'm so enthusiastic, but I don't want to overdo it.
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to everyone!!!:happy:

It's a tough workout out, so if you stop for a little, don't be too hard on yourself! Just keep pushing through it!

I have been having trouble with 30DS when for a few days afterward, my quads and thighs get terribly sore, but I am determined to suffer thru it for all 30 days. Glad to have you all with me!

Supportive friends should add me!!!!
  • hmarles
    hmarles Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in as well! I have done level 1 a few times, but never back to back days. I am determined to get through it now though... my legs will thank me later!
  • jamben
    jamben Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started today...you think its easy but its tough thats good, I really liked it. I'm going to do that and every other day the treadmill for more cardio...anyone?
  • ehaderlein
    ehaderlein Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Before i got pregnant I was on a good kick of working out and watching what I was eating, but have completely lost track and all motivation. My daughter is almost a year old (March 11) and I still have not lost all the baby weight yet. I bought the 30 DS after a friend was telling me about it. I am in and will start today!!!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    I was ready to start this morning then have a stomach bug..im feeling a little better, so i hope im well enough to do this tonight..I have BL cardio max i may combine as well. :happy:
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Trozendaal
    Options
    Day 1 L1 (3 lb)
    DONE!!

Feelin' the burn, but it feels Good!
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    YAYYYYYYYYYY! day two and I got till the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major acheivement since the only thing i used to finish was a bottle of 1.5 litre coke !:drinker:

I wasnt techincally correct but I stayed the course! I feel sick but YAY!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    also done :D backed out of the last 3 mins (if I knew that was all that was left I would have done it - but definately better than the 17 mins I attempted at the weekend! Add that to my 2 hour walk today and Im absolutely wrecked!!

My personal plan is to swim 3 nights a week if I can and then come home and do a shred workout each and every day, walking at the weekend (adding in extra walks this week cos Im off) and hopefully by April I will see a big difference!

Well done everyone for sticking it out today!!
  • italiabella
    italiabella Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I will be starting a day late... March 2.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    I did all 25 minutes, including the cool down.I'm on level 1, day 1. I gave it my best shot. :happy:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I just started it Sunday and am planning to do it every day that I don't do another form of vigorous exercise (such as Zumba). That will probably put me in at 4 or 5 days a week of 30 Day Shred. Judging by how sore I am after 2 days of it, I think it will be great.
  • rnasim
    rnasim Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! yaaay!!
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    How do we log that under our exercises? I finished Lesson 2, I always find the chic who does the less impact. This is my 3rd day doing it. My left knee kills me though when I am doing it.
  • tpalazzotto
    Options
    I bought this a few months ago and didnt get a chance to start it but it looks like March is a great month to start it. With all these people how could I not!!
    Lets do it! count me in!
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    Just did Day 1 Level 1
    I used 5 lb weights because I don't have and 3 lb-ers, so I couldn't do all the arm raisers without stopping, but other than that it went good, and I'm ready for day 2 tomorrow!
    Hope it's going well for all you!