30 day shred for march anyone??

Options

Replies

• RockVixen
    RockVixen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yay! I started sort of on February 28th, but actually made it through the workout on March 1st! So I'm in too! SO glad I started and then found you guys! My leg, arms, and abs are so stiff.
  • Trozendaal
    Options
    Day 2 L1 Done!

This is so great to have fellow shredders! I am really feeling my arms and legs today, but hopefully that means improvement. Hope you all are having a great day 2 :~)
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    level 1 day 2 done im still shaking lol i have a problem with the jumping parts due to not doing pelvic floor exercises after having both my girls so yes i have to run to the loo alot x ha ha x
  • UrbanC
    UrbanC Posts: 3
    Options
    I made a mistake with my measurements...

An update:

Waist (small): 28 instead of 30, which I initially thought but was probably due to water retention.
    Pouch : 34
    Hips/butt : 41
    Thighs : 26

I really hope to see results. So far the workouts are tough because you move SO much. This is my 3rd day of the 30 day shred and I am starting to feel the soreness, whereas I wasn't before. I've been doing workout 1 and I want to continue to do it for 10 days before switching to the next workout so I can get this done evenly...
    I feel like in order to do this I have to work out every single day, but on my rest day I guess I'll just do the workout instead of the 30+ minutes of cardio beforehand.

I'm confused about how to log this in on my fitness diary...
  • UrbanC
    UrbanC Posts: 3
    Options
    I have both the 30 day shred and Zumba. They're both great, but with Zumba you don't exactly feel the burn, it's more like you're sweating and having fun... Unless you have the video game like me... The music gets old. If you do as well it might help to drown it out with Itunes or a playlist.
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    Did day 2 today! went better than day 1, i managed to push through bits i just couldnt do yesterday! still found it extremely hard though :(
  • chazsucks
    Options
    level 1 day 2 done im still shaking lol i have a problem with the jumping parts due to not doing pelvic floor exercises after having both my girls so yes i have to run to the loo alot x ha ha x

omg ME TOO! thought i was the only one lol.... especially the jumping jacks!
  • rdonald711
    rdonald711 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Started it but never really got it done, I do it here and there, I think Ive done Phase 1 20 times, but I'm in with this one!! I'll send u a friend request.
  • reemasolanki
    Options
    I am actually ahead of everyone here, but just wanted to say "Keep it up!" It is worth it, and does get results. I have actually just completed L3 D1 today, so have done the other two levels. I have already seen my bum and thighs shrink and can now get into trousers I have not worn in two years! I did not take measurements at the beginning so cannot give you accurate details, but keep it up and you will see yourself shrink! Good luck to all! x
  • Trozendaal
    Options

omg ME TOO! thought i was the only one lol.... especially the jumping jacks!

I am with ya there. Three boys later, things are just not the same. I have to keep my legs together during the jumping jacks. Guess I need to add kegels to the daily routine. LOL
  • sudha336
    sudha336 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    L1D2 Completed. Today will be L1D3.
  • Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Shell07,

Thank you - I am not alone! We will master this and move on to Level Two in no time ...LOL
  • mrsu80
    mrsu80 Posts: 7
    Options
    Did day 2 today. I didn't think I was going to be able to do it since I am so sore from yesterday, but I pushed myself and did it. Congrats to all of you who got it done so far! :)
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job on everyone who is out there shredding! I tried level 2 tonight, and I am drenched in sweat. I had to modify the last plank move to the bike crunches. Going to be doing L1 in the AM, l2 in the PM as they seem to work different muscles. For those of you worried with how hard 1 is, no way I thought I was gonna be ready for 2 by now, but I finished! And so can you!!
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    L1D2 down! Thought I was going to pass out....Seemed harder than last night, but I guess that is what I get for only having 11:30PM-midnight to work out. Tomorrow it will be a lot earlier. Great job to everyone out there sweating along in the challenge!!!
  • deasourus
    deasourus Posts: 16
    Options
    Totally jumping in this thread lol. I did L1D1 last night and i am so freaking sore. It hurts to walk lol. Getting ready to do L1D2 and I am very excited! I can't wait to how strong I will be by the end! Good luck to all feel free to add me =)
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    L1D2 done!! I really didn't think I was going to be able to pull it off today, legs were super sore all day today. I got into it as soon as I got home and to my surprise I found it slightly easier than last night. I was super impressed, though it was a challenge getting up and down off the floor (very sore thighs) cant imagine how they will feel tomorrow!

Hope everyone is going well with their shredding - Feel free to add me for motivation or whatever :bigsmile:
  • chazsucks
    Options
    it was a challenge getting up and down off the floor (very sore thighs) cant imagine how they will feel tomorrow

Yeh I find that with my thighs in between moves I have to grab something and pull myself up lol
  • chazsucks
    Options
    Just done day 3 ... felt harder than yesterday - but then again i am more tired!
  • p222
    p222 Posts: 20
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 1 completed! I have to say, I am sore still, and I cannot do a full push up, but otherwise, I'm no longer doing the modified moves! I'm shocked at how quickly I'm working up more strength/stamina! I have some mid-terms right now, and 30DS helps me work out some of my frustration/anxiety. Woohoo!