5 Day Challenge - Starting Monday (2/21)

Options

Replies

• EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Monday I ran around the hospital, walked there and back (about 20 minutes round trip), walked to work last night (35 minutes) carrying about 15 lbs in my back pack and walked 35 minutes back in the morning (Tuesday). I haven't had much time lately to workout other than getting to work and my internships...so today's goal will be housework!

:)
  • Livie_Marie
    Options
    Go Smiles, get your Zumba! Go Smiles, get your Zumba!

I may add a little extra to my workout routine tonight as well. Our kitchen is no use (again, see profile update and our adventures in this old house) so we can't get to fridge, or micro, or any such useful thing so we're ordering out. >.> <.<

I will be walking my dogs, and I had meant to do just a couple of things on my strength video but may do the whole workout now, or some zumba!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I was able to walk at lunch for about 45 min then I hit the elliptical for a burning additional 30 tonight. Feeling great...
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Tuesday: 20 minutes on the elliptical, 55 minutes Plyometrics from P90x
  • Bobcgirl8
    Bobcgirl8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • rlittle2
    rlittle2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I got in 30 minutes of cardio circuit training tonight. I have worked out 4 days in a row which doesn't sound like a big deal, but I had only worked out 3 days in all of 2011 before this. Thanks for the motivation!
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    Day 2 Tuesday- Gazelle for 35 min and 8 min abs. Giving my friend Karen a nudge. We are both getting in shape for her wedding in Oct. :flowerforyou:
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    today i went walking at the park, carrying my nephew then we went playing on the playground and i had to carry him up thestairs to slide with him. 100 calories burned. then i did ten minutes of jump rope
  • carollane
    carollane Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Tuesday I got up at 430am and walked on treadmill for 20mins for a little over a mile. Then went to work for 12 hours. Same routine tomorrow but I hope to do 30 mins in the am. Doesn't seem to be much compared to the rest of ya'll. But I am goring to get me some Zumba dvds this week. Ya'll have got me wanting to try it soooooo bad!!:flowerforyou:
  • dlynn08
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not somebody who hasn't logged in to report back!

I definitely did not want to work out today....but I knew that I was being held accountable in this group, even though I could just not post for today.

But I did it! I walked for 15 minutes at a 4.0 pace and did elliptical for 30 minutes.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
    Og Mandino

Despite a rotten start food wise, I got an hour of exercise in: 25 mins zumba, and the rest split between the treadmill and the elliptical. :)
  • LSmith2011
    Options
    Ok yesterday i worked out for 20 mins running and 10 mins weights
    today i worked out 15 mins running and 10 mins weights!
  • blv13
    blv13 Posts: 6
    Options
    Tuesday - 1 hour on stationary bike - I go slow, but it burned 250 calories!
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: 60 min. of P90x Arms and Shoulders, 15 min. P90x Ab Ripper, 20 minutes walking the dog
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    Day 3 Wednesday- 24 min weighted ball video, 30 min gazelle, 30 min line dancing video :wink:
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I was able to walk for an hour at lunch today, but it was up a lot of hills and at a fast speed. This is great because I feel like I have to do something.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I'm playing wallyball tonight for 2 hours. Burned 1130 calories...
  • LSmith2011
    Options
    I need a day off sorry! No work out today I am really tired and sore!
  • dlynn08
    Options
    I ran/walked for 27 minutes this morning