Need a healthy chocolate fix?

Options
13»

Replies

• usmcpatience
    Options
    Okay you guys... quit teasing and tell us what size can of pumpkin to use with this! :happy:

Good call!
  • Foxworth81
    Foxworth81 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Okay you guys... quit teasing and tell us what size can of pumpkin to use with this! :happy:

Good call!

It takes a 15 oz. can
  • Patty28
    Options
    Going to try this recipe for sure!:smile:
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I made the version with the spice cake mix and the pumpkin. I jazzed it up with more cinnamon of course but very good. The website I got it from claimed 94 calories if you make the batch stretch to 18 cupcakes(I made like 14 so bigger muffins a bit over 100 cals) It also claimed these as 2 pt for the Weight Watchers. I thought they were perfectly moist. Can't wait to try the chocolate version..gotta remember to adjust calorie totals depending on which flavor cake mix I use.
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    I was going to make this yesterday but there were only large pumpkin cans left and didnt buy it because didnt want to waste
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My favorite is to mix the pumpkin with spice cake mix. You can top w/ fat free cool whip... or make a frosting from ff cream cheese, ff cool whip, & splenda. Or use the new Pillsbury sugar free frosting made w/ splenda. Or delicious unfrosted too!

I have had the spice cake mix w/pumpkin before but have never thought of using chocolate or any other cake mix :bigsmile:
    I am def going to have to give it a try....Thanks for sharing
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    bump