Before and during pictures... 46 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    WOW! Amazing transformation already! You look fabulous AND younger too. Keep up the great work!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    We are similar!!! I am 5ft 2in but my starting weight is 226 I am down 24lbs and have many more to go but seeing your pics is really motivating
  • MDillon0305
    Options
    Great! Thanks!! Keep up the fab work!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look SO good!!!! Congrats!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You look great.
  • lucigetskinny
    Options
    how did you lose the weight? my goal is to lose 40 lbs by July I need to get motivated and get my but into gear, any suggestions?
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I needed a little motivation today, Thank you...Thank You...Job well done!
  • soonenough
    Options
    okay - wow, wow, wow - i'm about the same height as you are and at 192 lbs. right now - you have just pushed me even more to lose this weight, your pictures are amazing!!!! I'm liking the option to post picture of before and after - think i'm gonna do that to...
    thank you for sharing!
  • CougNurse2011
    Options
    You look AMAZING! and SOOOOO much younger!!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    COOLNESS!! great job!!
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job! Just so you know, you look beautiful in your before pics, too, you just look healthier and beautiful now. Keep up the great work!!!

Lucy

Roger that! Way to go! :happy:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look great! way to go!
  • geri25
    geri25 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you look great
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    dont want to come off sounding mean but u look like u went from being 40 something to 20 something. u look so good. i hope u take that as a complament
  • steveohypertension
    Options
    so how did you manage the "time machine thingy' ... YOU look ten years younger ... YOU look 19 ... you'll be 119, you'll hit your goal ... congratulations
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Really good job!
    You look fab!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    You look amazing.. Look at your face alone.. You look like a totally different person AWESOME. You keep it up and dont give up. Ive been through the same journey and im not giving up either.. :)
  • shcooper1
    Options
    You look amazing! Have you been following a specific eating plan. I am having a problem with what too eat! I love all the stuff that makes me gain weight
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.....Good job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!