Zig zagging calories. Is awesome!!!!!

Options

Replies

• aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    What makes them say how much to do. I did this and my calorie intake on that site is very high each day. Not sure I like that.
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    Bump so I read tomorrow : )
  • mrb_9110
    mrb_9110 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    bump, thanks!
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! it's nice to hear that it works!
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • adriayellow11
    Options
    Ooh I wish I could save this post on MFP for when I plateau! :) Thanks for sharing!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I've try to do this every time I don't lose in a week. The next week I'll eat more for a couple days during the week and I'll drop the weight the following weigh in! I love zig zagging!
    If I don't lose tomorrow I'll be back at it again after tomorrow!

Good luck everyone!
  • demone00
    demone00 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    interesting, never thought of this... tks
  • andrea2011ka
    andrea2011ka Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ajwall3
    ajwall3 Posts: 187
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I've been on a plateau for FOUR freaking weeks!!!!! I'm trying this starting tomorrow for sure! Do you still workout like usual every day?? I had a friend who recently lost over 80 lbs tell me that once she got on a plateau she would work out every other day instead of every day and it got her out of her slump... then she would change her work-out routine.. but didn't say anything about zig-zagging calories... Any body know anything about that as well as calorie zig-zagging??
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Bump! Might need this one day!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    bump bump bump
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I've been on a plateau for FOUR freaking weeks!!!!! I'm trying this starting tomorrow for sure! Do you still workout like usual every day?? I had a friend who recently lost over 80 lbs tell me that once she got on a plateau she would work out every other day instead of every day and it got her out of her slump... then she would change her work-out routine.. but didn't say anything about zig-zagging calories... Any body know anything about that as well as calorie zig-zagging??
    I know when I do it I tend to workout on the days that I'm going to eat over my regular calories anyway. I tend to stick to my calorie goal, not with the added exercise calories. I try to do every other day calorie changes.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I think I may have to try this! I'll see how my next weigh in goes and if I'm still stuck I'm doing this!

thanks for sharing!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Bump! Sounds great!
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Bump - Thanks
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I just looked at my diary and I do this already! I range from 1200 to 1700 on any given day, It works for me!
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    bump.