Why am I the only one at the gym wtih panty lines?

Options
Every day at the gym I see girls wearing skin tight pants, but no matter how they move (running, squats, lunges, etc.) they *never* have underwear lines show! All I can think of is that they're either wearing a thong (at the gym!?!?! :noway: ) or not wearing any undies at all :noway: ... am I missing something? :huh:

Why am I the only one that has underwear lines? Am I the only one wearing regular underwear? :huh:

Just curious... :laugh: :blushing:

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    lol! dunno. I wear bike shorts under, it keeps things in place (duh, guy) better than regular undies, but I don't see why this would be any worse of an idea for you. Plus bike shorts (if you get the right kind) wick moisture away from the ole nether regions, which is an added bonus.
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    Im not sure but gave me a good laugh, cause that would be me with the lines! :laugh:
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    Im not sure but gave me a good laugh, cause that would be me with the lines! :laugh:
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! that was too funny! but yes, they are probably wearing thongs.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Oh, Banks! You're probably the last person in the world I thought would respond to this particular thread! :bigsmile: :laugh: And yes, I sometimes do the bike shorts (when I'm wearing shorts) but when I'm wearing yoga pants... not so much! :laugh: I'd look like Quail-Man! :laugh:
  • KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret's have seamless panties. they're awesome!
  • sunstreaks22
    Options
    I wear volleyball shorts or spandex under my sweats...the added layer covers up the underwear lines but is still extremely comfortable.:smile:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    ...even my "seamless" undies show! :grumble:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Yes...those of us that wear our lycra wear thongs.
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    if we went to the same gym that would make two of us! i just don't care anymore haha. nobody actually stares at your butt THAT much... or I hope they don't..
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I don't wear any underwear because underwear lines drive me nuts..I always look for them too haha =)
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    free range baby! just make sure you don't have a hole in the crotch. :tongue:
  • jenthestrawberry
    jenthestrawberry Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    No line, Boyshort panties. A friend of mine who is an avid athlete let me in on the secret.

Like this: http://www.amazon.com/Gilligan-92Malley-Ultimate-Seamless-Boyshort/dp/B000MLV2JA/ref=pd_sbs_a_5
  • momof7withchrist
    Options
    Finally some good humor about all this weight loss stuff. I don't go to the gym, I work out at home in whatever I can find- sweat pants, knit pants, capris. They all are starting to slip after I get warmed up. My kids sit behind me singing "I see London. I see France. I see Mommy's underpants" I'm sure your line are better than the song. Have fun!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i def have panty lines when i'm at the gym and i don't reallllllllly care! Bahahahaha.
    I have gone without underwear (since i'm not a fan of thongs ATM) but i just feel like i'm missing something when i do.

I don't really feel like it's that big of a deal, if you don't like my panty lines then don't look at my butt. :tongue:
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you girl. I can't bring myself to work out in a thong. Thank goodness for granny panties.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I assume thongs. I wear them all the time. Believe it or not, they aren't as uncomfortable as you think they'd be. I started wearing them when I was 14 for comfort (I have a bubble butt) with my mother's permission...
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret's have seamless panties. they're awesome!

Ditto! Same thing I wear! They are the best!

Commando is always good too....working out or not. :bigsmile:
  • bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    if we went to the same gym that would make two of us! i just don't care anymore haha. nobody actually stares at your butt THAT much... or I hope they don't..

Make that 3 of us! I can't do the thong/commando thing so I just go with the lines and put on my "don't judge me!" face. :tongue:
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing today, I'm glad I'm not the only one that admits to looking at peoples' rear ends! :laugh:

I have panty lines and wear skin tight bottoms, too. People shouldn't judge - at least I am AT the gym! I notice it's primarily the elderly, and me, rockin' the full-coverage undies. I'm cool with that :drinker: