Why am I the only one at the gym wtih panty lines?

Options

Replies

• SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    lol, pretty funny stuff! Is it just me, or is it supposed to be a secret that people (some!) wear underwear?! :) I wear my ugliest underwear working out and I don't care if people know that I wear them!! :):laugh: Thanks for the laugh!

P.S. I don't even know how women wear thongs! How do they stay OUT of places?? lol!!

I used to say the same thing, but then I tried it on a dare and voila! I'm a convert! :laugh:
  • tinboy
    tinboy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret's have seamless panties. they're awesome!

So does WallMart! They come I think 3 pair in a clear plastic tube. I had similar concerns, then found those! :bigsmile:
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Jeez...I haven't even thought about panty lines. But I don't go to the gym, so it probably doesn't matter.
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Commando. Best way to go.
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    wow most girls here stare at others butts more than i would do

They are checking out the competition.
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i either wear a thong or running shorts with built in underwear. No granny panties for me....i don't think I even own a pair
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wear a g-string!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    free range baby! just make sure you don't have a hole in the crotch. :tongue:

LMFAO!!!!!! HHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH YIKES!!! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!!! :laugh:
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Definitely commando. When I do spin classes, I can't/won't risk having a wedgie.. Too much effort to keep it out. Did that once...just once and never again. Even yoga and pilates classes is defintely commando.

Great thing about being a girl, we only have to keep the twins in place.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    yup you are the only one wearing full underwear........every other female is wearing a thong or going commando!!! LOL
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    this post is funny!
  • JHoersten2
    JHoersten2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I, for one, enjoy them. Keeps me going through the last 15 minutes of my run. :drinker:

Keep it up, ladies!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you girl. I can't bring myself to work out in a thong. Thank goodness for granny panties.

Hear hear.
    All praise panty lines. LOL
    I have them too.
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    yup you are the only one wearing full underwear........every other female is wearing a thong or going commando!!! LOL

Yup. Lycra (Spandex?) all the way. No knickers. Commando rules.

I have loads of kit so it gets washed straight away. What's the problem?

A thong in spin...?! :sad: I don't think so. That would be like riding on a cheese wire! :noway:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    tons people wear thongs, i heard theyre great for running. and a lot of people wear nothing. I prefer my underwear :p
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I change into thongs when I go to the gym because of this reason lol. I was the only one with panty lines!! So I started wearing thongs to the gym :laugh:
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I wear whatever underwear I happen to have on --seemless boyshorts are my new faves though -- and I also do NOT care whether I have panty lines or not.

Those thong wearers- tired of your little strings showing up OVER your pant tops. I'm sure people already know you wear thongs, you really do NOT need to further advertise. Also, why don't you check how your thong and workout pants look before stepping into class? I really don't need to see a white @ss staring up at me when we are doing pushups because you are wearing said thong and your workout pants are way too see through. In this sense, panty lines are way less offensive!
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Who would have thought that other people's underwear, or lack thereof, would be of such interest or be able to cause some individuals such personal aggravation.
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    This has been a fun read this morning! I am a commando girl myself, underwear moves around too much while exercising so it's better not to wear it!

To all the guys laughing at ladies for checking out other women...yes we are checking out the competition to see where we rate women do this all the time whenever 2 or more are gathered it's in our nature, most of us anyway ;)
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    This has been a fun read this morning! I am a commando girl myself, underwear moves around too much while exercising so it's better not to wear it!

To all the guys laughing at ladies for checking out other women...yes we are checking out the competition to see where we rate women do this all the time whenever 2 or more are gathered it's in our nature, most of us anyway ;)