Why am I the only one at the gym wtih panty lines?

Options

Replies

• portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Yes...those of us that wear our lycra wear thongs.

Yep. For me, they are way more comfortable.
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I had to give up my gym membership, but when I did go I wore seamless boy short style undies from La Senza. So comfy and no lines :love:
  • DimenaZhena
    Options
    Victoria Secret's have seamless panties. they're awesome!

I agree!! Try Victoria's Secret seamless stuff. They really do rock!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    The only time I wear underwear is when I go to the massage therapist - Zero Panty lines!

They are a pet-pieve of mine
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Thongs are a no, no at the gym unless they are the wider strip per the Doctors.
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    thong :)
    i hate panty lines haha
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    And I thought I spent way too much time staring at the panty region of the women at my gym! :)
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    my sister wears thongs to the gym and she is a personal trainer, so does her best friend..i wear normal undies but i dont have too much of a panty line
  • Tamiash
    Tamiash Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Line woman myself.....I don't care what other's think when i'm working out.. I'm there for me not them!!! I'll let you in on a little secret..... I wear them to work out but i don't want to see any lines when i have jeans on or them coming out from the top's of my low rise jeans...so what's that tell ya...none on with jeans :wink:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret also has new Yoga Panties now. They are pretty much made of nylon and super stretchy.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Thongs!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Man. One more reason I suck at being a girl. I never notice, nor have I ever cared!!! Then again, I work out at an air force gym as a civilian with mostly guys that are in horrible pt clothes. They aren't going to judge one of the very few chicks there! Their only comments have ever been "You look too happy on the treadmill, stop it!"
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i always wear a thong and it feels comfortable. i'm bottom heavy. idk everyone different
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Go thong or go commando! Can't stand panty lines, but I really hate seeing the tops of women's underwear sticking out of pants/shorts that should be held back until the next ten pounds is gone! :)
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    oooh. the muffin tops come out now *L*

I don't care myself. I wear granny panties. im a single mother a year off of 30 *L* no one to impress. I tried "thongs" (we call them g-strings in Australia, because thongs go on your feet (flip flops)) for a couple of years when I was about 19. I still have one or two, but I never wear them. Maybe one day when I don't have a belly to hold in place while running I'll get more adventurous. hahaha.
  • katierg
    Options
    I don't care if I have panty lines or not! :) As long as I'm comfy while I'm working out which makes me uncomfortable enough as it is. Last think I need is a wedgie or a thong riding up my bum. So I'm sure I have the occasional line. My favorite undergarment for the gym: Boyshorts
  • HerbieSue
    Options
    I buy the boy-short panties at Kohls. They have lace on the bottom and no panty line and are a little lower so they don't show on the top. Very comfortable!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    wow most girls here stare at others butts more than i would do
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Generally I wear my favourite undies that don't slip or slide or ride up the butt and I haven't seen any lines in my leggings. As for g-strings, I tend to reserve the few I own for my man as opposed to working out but now I'm curious.
  • Sarah101010
    Options
    lol, pretty funny stuff! Is it just me, or is it supposed to be a secret that people (some!) wear underwear?! :) I wear my ugliest underwear working out and I don't care if people know that I wear them!! :):laugh: Thanks for the laugh!

P.S. I don't even know how women wear thongs! How do they stay OUT of places?? lol!!