What do you want to wear when you reach your ideal weight?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• ericasmith64
    ericasmith64 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    a dress from 5-7-9
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing.

I would love to be able to walk around the house naked and feel proud of my body.
  • x_biggirl
    x_biggirl Posts: 68
    Options
    I have two goal outfits..a wedding dress..here in the UK i went dress shopping a year or so ago and i fit into nothing they had..all the 'big' (hence my username)girl dresses weren't in their stock even though i rung and made a bridal appointment including my size. I want to go back to those shops and find my dream dress and not shop in the 'big girl' section. Also, a bikini I want to look amazing in one.
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Nada...joining a nudist colony...:tongue:
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Bikini would be great, but I always secretly wanted a pair of leather pants (think Buffy the Vampire Slayer circa 1997)
  • alicia_louise29
    Options
    Obviously a Bikini once I feel confident in wearing one again and fit into one nicely I'm sure everything else will look good on me, I hope!
  • amibeachcomber
    Options
    I want to look good, again, in a size 6 pair of jeans with this white cotton wrap around shirt I have had for at least 3 years that I love and have never been able to fit into properly. It's the perfect, classic look and the way I like to dress. I've had that image in my mind year after year. That would be a great accomplishment to achieve that goal. I'm going to put that outfit on a hanger in clear view!
  • lparker311
    lparker311 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a short black dress my friend bought me for my birthday. I'm graduating this summer and would love to wear it to my graduation party:smile:
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    Jumpin' in the "way back" machine here - I used to have this yellow bikini... Somebody actually asked if he could take his picture with me!
  • butterflync105
    butterflync105 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to wear shorts in the summer and not have to swim with a t-shirt over my bathing suit!
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    Corsets, Steam punk outfits, dresses, a pirate bikini, knee high boots and sky high heels.

Jeans and a T shirt would be awesome too.

And as a side note a size S scrub set. That would be the epitome of YESSSSS!!!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Do I date say it? A Bikini? Ive never worn one in my life and Id like to wear one confidently wiout thinking that the world is staring at me xx