Beach Ready Challenge

Options

Replies

• SKelley1218
    SKelley1218 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I know its a little late but I was hoping to join.

Height 5'9''
    Current weight: 177.5
    Weekly goal weight: 176
    Main Goal: 155-160 (I want to see what I look like at that point and then decide)
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Burned 810 if I add yesterday and today!~!~! 2690 to go!~!~!

Good Job Girls... we got this~!
  • NiftyNancy
    NiftyNancy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Need some help and motivation. I did awesome yesterday. Burned 550 calories taking 2 cardio classes. And ate 200 calories less. I feel really tired today and don't want to work out. But I'm afraid I will be behind in losing my 1 pound goal for this first week. Anyone have advice?
  • Shawna_831
    Shawna_831 Posts: 316
    Options
    I worked out harder yesterday and sure didn't feel like it again today. I wake up at 5:30am, drink coffee and then workout. Just push through it. Once I got going I was good. Get your favorite music playing to help motivate you. I also ate horrible at lunch today and yesterday. :grumble: That is not good at all! I'm going to have to kill some extra workouts this week.
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    I've hit over 500 every day so far!
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    Hey guys I know its a little late but I was hoping to join.

Height 5'9''
    Current weight: 177.5
    Weekly goal weight: 176
    Main Goal: 155-160 (I want to see what I look like at that point and then decide)

I'm the same height as you and I weigh 167 now. I just posted a pic I took over the weekend. You maybe happy once you hit 155-160. I said I was going for 150 but will be happy in that range. After I took that pic over the weekend, I knew I would be just fine with 155-160.
  • 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    "Energy and persistence conquer all things"

"Ενέργεια και επιμονή κατακτήσει όλα τα πράγματα"

i need to join extreme groups....im in the gym 7 days/week now
  • eradki01
    eradki01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am a little late...I just saw this thread. I would def. love to get in on this though!

Height: 5'8"
    Current weight: 171.5
    Weekly Goal weight: 1 pound per week
    Main Goal: 155
  • salvirez
    salvirez Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi guys! I signed up for this challenge last week and forgot to check in on Sunday.

CW: 129
    GW: 120 (for this challenge)

I really hope this thread sticks and we all see this challenge thru. Good luck to everyone!
  • ejoyb
    ejoyb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this as well.

Height: 5'4"
    Current weight: 200 lbs.
    Goal weight for June 2011: 170 lbs.

My goal for the week is to workout at my gym 5 days (cardio and strength training).
  • silverlil
    silverlil Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    question for everybody: how do you know how much cals do you burn. Do you have HRM, or do you go by cals on the exercise equipment? A long time ago I read in some ftnes magazine that exercise eq. is not accurate and you havve to burn extra 20 cals to burn actually 100 so 100=120 cals.
  • NiftyNancy
    NiftyNancy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Shawna - thx for the encouragement. will try my best!!

Silverlil - yes I use a HRM. I never go by the machines b/c they are not accurate.
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    question for everybody: how do you know how much cals do you burn. Do you have HRM, or do you go by cals on the exercise equipment? A long time ago I read in some ftnes magazine that exercise eq. is not accurate and you havve to burn extra 20 cals to burn actually 100 so 100=120 cals.

I use an HRM watch and it actually tells me I burn more than the machine does. My watch is also close to MFP and Livestrong website. The elliptical is way off.
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    Hi guys! I signed up for this challenge last week and forgot to check in on Sunday.

CW: 129
    GW: 120 (for this challenge)

I really hope this thread sticks and we all see this challenge thru. Good luck to everyone!
    ''

I hope everyone stays with this! I know most challenges die down after a few weeks. If we all stick to it, check in, encourage each other and just stay focused then we can keep this going.

Think BIKINIS :happy:
  • kasonsawyer
    Options
    Burned 810 today at the gym! :smile: And I use a HRM as well (Polar FT7) It's awesome!!
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? well, starting weight is 144, goal weight is 125-130. So I guess, 1 pound a week would get me there! which, actually, doesn't seem too bad, but i m going to shoot for sooner! lol
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Burned 810 today at the gym! :smile: And I use a HRM as well (Polar FT7) It's awesome!!

That is amazing what are you doing? I have only burned a total of 920 cals the last 2 days.
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Im station in Hohenfels, its a small post near Graf. I am actually going to Landstul in a few days (i have some things that need to be worked on!~!) But I will be keeping up with my fitness regimant while I am there!~!
  • jennymaree05
    Options
    I managed to burn 555 cals in 75 minutes last night. The night before I burned 569 in 65 minutes...not sure why it was so much harder last night! Of course, I am going by the machine's numbers. I plan to get a HRM soon but regardless of the numbers, I'm burning more than in the past with this challenge for sure!
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    Only burned 310 yesterday. But something is better than nothing!
    This challenge is a good one!

2641 remaining to burn by sunday night!