Beach Ready Challenge

Options

Replies

• KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    only 205 today (TOM started) so I have 2485 to go!~! I dont think I am going to make it!~!~! uhhhh.
  • kasonsawyer
    Options
    Burned 722 today at the gym. 1,968 to go woo hoo!
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    1429 calories down 2071 to go!
  • Shawna_831
    Shawna_831 Posts: 316
    Options
    Burned 722 today at the gym. 1,968 to go woo hoo!
    Your profile pic makes me want to workout harder.
    Good burn!
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    I'm at 1635 so far this week. I've been hitting the 500+ everyday but I feel so hungry now.
    It's like TOM is here but it's not. Ugh!

Happy Hump Day!
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    only 205 today (TOM started) so I have 2485 to go!~! I dont think I am going to make it!~!~! uhhhh.

Just working out during TOM is an achievement in itself.
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    Is it too late to join? well, starting weight is 144, goal weight is 125-130. So I guess, 1 pound a week would get me there! which, actually, doesn't seem too bad, but i m going to shoot for sooner! lol
    Never too late!
    Welcome to the fun :-)
  • Bmeyer01
    Bmeyer01 Posts: 12
    Options
    Can I join even though it's a little late? I'm in a wedding on June 25th and need all the motivation and encouragement I can get!!
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    Can I join even though it's a little late? I'm in a wedding on June 25th and need all the motivation and encouragement I can get!!
    We just started on Monday so welcome! We have a lot of weeks so
    we may do this challenge later on.
  • jennymaree05
    Options
    598 tonight! Definitely more than I've ever burned! Took forever though.
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    225 This morning at the gym, 582 swimming last night, 275 running on Tuesday morning...1082 cals so far. 2418 to go for the week! Ahh!
  • kmmatijevich
    kmmatijevich Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Monday was an awesome day .... Tuesday and Wednesday not so much ..... Did some strength training this morning hoping to do some just dance later on today .... I just keep telling myself why i NEED to do this every morning and it does help ... GOOD LUCK LADIES
  • kasonsawyer
    Options
    646 calories at the gym on the treadmill and strength training. 2,178 down 1,322 to go :happy:
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    I've been doing great at burning at least 500 calories every day. Now if I can just stay away from the Queso! :grumble:
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    1181 calories to go! Woot! Finally broke my plateau :bigsmile: well at least for today, hopefully the scale continues to move
  • jennymaree05
    Options
    I've been doing great at burning at least 500 calories every day. Now if I can just stay away from the Queso! :grumble:
    Totally get that! Mexican food, margaritas and beer are my worst enemies and I love them all so much :sad:
  • SKelley1218
    SKelley1218 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    wasnt feeling good the past few days...but I managed to get 555 calories done today, now I only have to burn 1000 friday, saturday and sunday...lol
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    wasnt feeling good the past few days...but I managed to get 555 calories done today, now I only have to burn 1000 friday, saturday and sunday...lol

That is great! Saturay and Sunday are going to be hard for me. I hate working out on my days off.
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    ahhh! i'm starting to feel like i'm not gonna make it!
    but i'm not going down without a fight!
  • kasonsawyer
    Options
    Didn't do so hot yesterday but ran a 5k this morning and burned 423 calories. That puts me at 2,601 burned so far. We'll see if I can burn 900 calories at the gym tomorrow. :sick: