Small rant. Warning! Uncensored swear words. Lots.

Options
I ****ing hate water. Before I got fat I never drank the nasty ****. Now I can't function without my precious water bottle. I am so damn sick of drinking water!:mad: I want a Damn Big Gulp of Coke! Give me a ****ing Coke Dammittt!!!!!!!:explode: Do you know what fish DO in that water? Piss,****, reproduce,die and decompose. Do you know what people do in the water? All of the above and then ride a boat in it. :noway: Why do I have to drink a gallon of water to be healthy?

Thank You for listening. I feel better.Gotta go choke down more water.:drinker:

Replies

• staceysilver
    Options
    Hilarious
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    LMFAO!! :drinker:
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    LOL Give yourself a pop woman!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    So much for uncensored...lol :wink:
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    So much for uncensored...lol :wink:

Yeah, what happened to all the swears?
  • MrsBehaving
    MrsBehaving Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    CHEERS!!!
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    i can agree on that i slipped up today...well most days lol and had a coke zero.

is it so bad to be that addicted that where i live there is a coke factory and i followed a coke lorry today on the way to work :laugh: :laugh:
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Oh, how well I know that feeling, but I give in to my inner torment and have the diet soda..... I am weak... :)
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    My Gods, this is supposed to be lifestyle change, not Ordeal blood sacrifice!
  • wanda1956
    Options
    Wow...that was good...lol...your hilarious:drinker:
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    Options
    But coke has alcohol in it lol,I don't want to add fuel to your anger anymore....just a random fact.
  • veniceit
    veniceit Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hahahahhhaa , I'm lucky that I actually like water, but flavoring it up does help, fresh fruit, or herbal/fruit teas are great in it and no sugar or fake stuff either. Good for you to keep drinking it even though you hate it hahahaha.

Ven
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    My Gods, this is supposed to be lifestyle change, not Ordeal blood sacrifice!

:laugh: not sure which is more painful!!!!!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    LMFAO..After all that I think you deserve the Flippin Coke! LOL
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Rant away!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • jenniix
    Options
    I hate water too... I hate even more drinking it while I'm eating. It leaves a funky taste in my mouth.
    But I grin and bear it. And it's okay to have a Coke every once in a while... :) I cannot for the life of me give up on Coke completely.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,223 Member
    Options
    You do know that Coke and all the other pops are made with water :wink:

Add some flavor to it. I don't mind water, but I do need to filter it.
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    LMAO.....

I needed this.
  • capenron
    Options
    LOL i can so relate!!! I tell you there is nothing quite like a real Coke!!! and I sure do miss them !! and the water is so hard for me to choke down too.. glad we're all having the same issue !! :)
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    This should help you: http://tucsoncitizen.com/rynski/2010/01/11/poop-in-your-soda-pop/

You assume that there's got to be something bad in soda, right? I do, but I didn't have anything off-hand aside from the typical factory stuff that ends up in bottles (and thus ends up in anything and everything you buy that goes into a can or bottle or ... box ... bag ... etc.), so I just did a random Google search for "bad stuff that ends up in pop". I'd say this qualifies, fershur.