*Snowflakes to Sunshine Challenge* Weigh-In #9 2/25/11

Options
124»

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I'm up again!!!:grumble:

Congrats to all that had losses!!!!. I really need to get my butt in gear. I've been doing alot of stress eating (bad food and lots of it) and no exercise.
    I think there's a LOT of stress eating going around lately. :indifferent: Time to take a break from stress!!

Yes, there sure has been! LOL but no more for me this week! I had to give myself the break from the healthy lifestyle to realize how much I love my healthy lifestyle lol...
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Up 2.8. Ugh! :grumble: :sad:

I'm happy for those of you that had losses, though!!! Awesome job!

I know girl....I'm there with ya! But we are going to get through this! Don't stress...we got this.
  • Krys_T
    Options
    My weight is 170.2 today. Krys, could you please put me on the spreadsheet? Thank you!

No problem...got it :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options

Congrats to all that had losses!!!!. I really need to get my butt in gear. I've been doing alot of stress eating (bad food and lots of it) and no exercise.
    I think there's a LOT of stress eating going around lately. :indifferent: Time to take a break from stress!!

Yeah, I'm about 1 pound more than when the chalenge STARTED!:blushing:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    LW 297.4 lbs
    CW 293.2 lbs

4.2 lbs loss

Super lose! I'm due for on of these weeks! :smile:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! It is weigh-in time again! Post those numbers proud...lose, gain or maintain we are all taking steps to a healthier life. And every week is a new week to improve as is every day a new day to progress! Congratulation to everyone In advance, to everyone staying committed another week.

Here is the link to enter your weight.... PLEASE PLEASE make sure you choose YOUR username from the drop-down menu:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&authkey=CKDt1aAO&formkey=dG51bjFDSE1xNEoyRVFoMTc4Vkh0a1E6MQ

I'm right there with you! I really need to figure out what it is that I need to do! This week will be better as I will be able to get to the gym! I just don't know why getting under 200 been so hard! I'm sick of this up down up down chap!
  • Krys_T
    Options

Its ok girl...just remember...it is how you FINISH! We can do this! No worries
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options

Its ok girl...just remember...it is how you FINISH! We can do this! No worries

Thanks Krystle!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    That was me about a month ago. I had to really look at how much I was eating, and re-evaluate things a little. :flowerforyou:
  • dkbstill
    dkbstill Posts: 31
    Options
    I had an okay week, however, I was not able to exercise for 2 days because I somehow hurt my foot. I was thinking that I was going to definitely gain weight, but I still lost! Goal is to keep losing of course. My one goal was to be introduced to the 180's and I am officially in now weighing in this Friday at 189.5. Barely in but still in. Hope to be close to 186-185 on the next weigh-in. Thanks for all of the support. I am still here.