New Challenge - 1st of the month!

Options

Replies

• Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hope the scale is good to everyone tomorrow. I hopefully can go get a battery for my scale today. It died yesterday.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options

Is weigh in Monday?

Can't remember but I am weighing in Monday :)

Weigh in is on tuesday - but if u weigh in 2morw u can use that weight :)

Well done to every one this first week u have all been brilliant!! :)

I think im gonna be uo this week with all my bad doing but hey next week is another week :) xxx
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I haven't exercised since Wednesday. I haven't been feeling the greatest. I ended antibiotics for bronchitis and a sinus infection, but I am pretty sure the sinus crap is still here.

We had my oldest's birthday party today, so no counting calories. I am going to try and not eat too many of the bad leftovers tomorrow and the rest of the week. I really don't want to log all those calories!

Oh, I am almost certain I am going to sign up for a half marathon the beginning of June. I think I figured out a training schedule so I can finish my TF/CLX hybrid and also run.

Finally, I was down to 148.2 this morning. Yeah!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I haven't exercised since Wednesday. I haven't been feeling the greatest. I ended antibiotics for bronchitis and a sinus infection, but I am pretty sure the sinus crap is still here.

We had my oldest's birthday party today, so no counting calories. I am going to try and not eat too many of the bad leftovers tomorrow and the rest of the week. I really don't want to log all those calories!

Oh, I am almost certain I am going to sign up for a half marathon the beginning of June. I think I figured out a training schedule so I can finish my TF/CLX hybrid and also run.

Way to go! Hope you are feelin' better! Bronchitis seems to be going around. Both my in-laws have it and I have been sick all day with a sore throat.
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    just burned 372 calories. I have done great calorie wise all this week. Should be a good weigh in unless TOM added some!
  • startingoverca
    startingoverca Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I finally got a scale this weekend. I have been using the OLD one at work... and so far I really like it! Says I've lost quite a bit since last week- I walked alot and have been under calories consistently... I'm gonna weigh again at work tomorrow to double check... I will post then... :) Oh and the cold/flu/bronchitis crud has been RAMPANT here too... not to mention I work at one school, my daughter goes to another school, then the kid I work with in afternoons goes to yet ANOTHER school... so, yeah. I am so not getting over this crap... UGH!
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    just burned 372 calories. I have done great calorie wise all this week. Should be a good weigh in unless TOM added some!

I was really excited about weigh in (I was down 2.5 pounds), but TOM has come for his visit and I am WAY up! Not happy now! Hopefully I can drink enough water to get it back under control!
  • aprilfit
    aprilfit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Great to see everybody's progress and challenges.
    I finally got back to exercising yesterday.

Doing the Slim in 6 series. From the top with Start it up for a week.

Day 1 - 25 min Start it up. Intensity 5
    Day 2 - 25 min Start it up. Intensity 8 / 20 min hip hop dancing (freestyle) / 15 min brisk walk
    I have gym dates 3 times this week so that should be good.

Not a lot of good eating choices on the week-end but at least I got in the work-outs.

Weigh in on Tuesday.
    Best to you all,

April
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    1lb down yippee :) not much but going the right way :)

13lbs to go :)
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    SW 191
    CW 189.5
    GW 183 (1st April)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options

Way to go! Hope you are feelin' better! Bronchitis seems to be going around. Both my in-laws have it and I have been sick all day with a sore throat.
    Thanks!

I am up today in weight after my son's party yesterday. :frown: I totally overdid it. Back to eating right today!

3/1 Weight: 150
    3/7 Weight: 149
    Goal Weight for March: 145
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Aaaaagh ! Weigh in tomorrow!!!0
    :o)

Good luck everyone!
  • madamelaporte
    Options
    i dontknow how to edit my post :(

I posted that Id lost 1lb but after going to the toilet (tmi) I weighed myself again to check and I was in fact 2lbs down - I checked again an hour later and yep its official Im 2lb down this week yippee :)
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    i dontknow how to edit my post :(

I posted that Id lost 1lb but after going to the toilet (tmi) I weighed myself again to check and I was in fact 2lbs down - I checked again an hour later and yep its official Im 2lb down this week yippee :)
    xx
    Well done!!!!!!!!!!! U cant edit after an hour (abs stupid if u ask me) but its ok I will keep record of it and it will bon the table :) x
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    All I need from you guys 2morw is Current weight!! :)))

Good luck everyone xxx
  • madamelaporte
    Options
    So my current weight is 138lbs :)
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    So my current weight is 138lbs :)

No probs xxx
  • merinac
    merinac Posts: 4
    Options
    my
    CW-145.7POUNDS
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Wow I was horrible this weekend, I am glad I can give my weight tomorrow.
  • janiscurry
    janiscurry Posts: 109
    Options
    Since I weigh-in on Mondays, here we go.....CW - 139 WOO HOO!!! A total of 4 pounds. I didn't lose any the week before, so I was sure hoping for at least 1 this week. Also, I started the 30-day shred on Saturday...kicked my butt. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's progress.