FINALLY worked up the nerve...before/after pics...31 lbs lat

Options

Replies

• JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome. How long have you been at this?
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Well I have to say you look great! Congrats & I say if you want to lose the 15 more pounds do it....it's what makes you happy!
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work!
  • sweeteme
    sweeteme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Oops! I meant to say being below a bmi of 20 but above 18. One of my mfps said she had to gain weight to conceive when her bmi was 19. Good luck with starting your family :hug:
  • superninjatam
    superninjatam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've noticed one or two friends telling me the same. I think there's two things at play: society has a distorted view on normal, which I believe is tending to be slightly to a lot overweight. I also think friends can get jealous. Seeing you slim makes them feel inadequate, lazy and gluttonous. Do what makes you happy, eat healthy, excercise, take pride in your appearance. Don't worry, be happy!
  • faayth
    Options
    You're a huge inspiration to me...we're the same height, same age, and same starting weight. If you can do it, so can I! :D Thank you for posting the pictures. I need to take some of my own.
  • erikamt
    Options
    You're looking great! And if you want to lose 15 more pounds, all the power to you!
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Gina, you look amazing!!! Awesome job! You mentioned starting a family as a healthy mom-to-be, (one of my goals too!) and as a labor & delivery nurse, I must say that women who are in shape, have the best labors and best deliveries!

Fantastic work! SO inspiring!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, wtg! We have similar goal weights so I hope you don't mind but I am going to send you a friend request.
    Congrats on the 31 pounds lost!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Wow! You should feel very proud of yourself. Your face even looks happier! You did good, girl! :smokin:
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    wow, great job, you look fantastic!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I agree about listening to the doctor! Mine told me I was fit as a fiddle number wise with the exception of my weight. She even said that I just needed to cut back how much I was eating because I was obviously eating the right things if my bp and stuff were good.
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! And I love the pink top (where did you get it??)
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You are my height and starting weight! My goal is to reach 140-135ish. I'm at 158 right now. I started the couch to 5k and I'm in week 2. You are such an inspiration for me!!! Congrats and thanks for the inspiration!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference! Congratulations on all of your success! You are beautiful!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you really look fantastic! definitely don't listen to the jealous people, do what's right for you as long as it's within the healthy BMI range (and clearly your goal is, as your doctor okayed it). i'm wanting to lose another few pounds and people are calling me mean skinny names (bones, telling me i look like death and telling me i need to eat, etc) but my bmi is 19.9! when i get to my goal i'll still be within healthy BMI. jealousy is a *****...
  • sherrymo6
    Options
    Congratulate yourself on your success! You look great. Good luck with the final 20. You can do this.
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! You are very fit and toned looking now. I wouldn't get too hung up with the scale number as long as you are in a healthy weight, keep eating right and working out and you will drop more pounds. But in the meantime enjoy knowing you are healthy as well as beautiful!
  • mayana2002
    Options
    great job! u look amazingly beautiful!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!