What is your size?

Options

Replies

• kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'd love to say a 6:love: , but I think I would be just as happy with 8.
  • monicaP413
    Options
    Would like to be a size 6-8!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    size 7 juniors :]
    if i try to get under 7 i get into trouble
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    A comfortable 2/4 & I'm not talking about in the juniors department either. I started at 12/14 & am now a 6/8 (again, not in juniors so it's not the tiny sizes that teenagers wear). How about you?
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    6-8 would be great!! currently a 12! SW was 165 goal weight 125 have big hips/booty though.(which I dont care for, but the hubby loves:laugh: )
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    Options
    Size 6 pants and medium shirt (hopefully the boobies stay)
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Ideal size - 10. Was size 16 and now I can wear 14s or some 12s. I've lost 22 lbs and would like to lose another 16.
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    back into my size 6 pants comfortably and hopefully into size 4's!! right now, im about 8 or a 10. my 10's are pretty loose and I can get into some 8's just fine so not too far off.... at my heaviest weight prob 5-6 yrs ago or even 7 I was a size 20-22w coming from that being my biggest size, I def know Im in a decent size now and am proud of myself but I want to get into size 6 pants again from being at my lowest weight of about 138lbs. right now im sitting round 150-153lbs
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5", my goal is 130.. if it is shaped like last time I was 130, I should be in a 2 ~~at least in most brands....
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a 12!! So that means I need to drop a few more sizes...seems so far away. But I will not give up until I get there. I have some jeans just waited to be worn...they old but still cute to me! LOL! Does anyone have old clothes in the closet waited to be worn?!?!
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    and shirts arent a big issue for me. pretty much all my shirts in my closet right now are S and M's I would love to be a size small shirt anywhere I shop though!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a size 12 again. That's my main goal. Right now I am size 20 and once in awhile 18. But these 20's are getting baggier.
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i am currently a 1 in pants, a medium/small in shirts, and a 2 in dresses. i would like to be a 0 in pants, small in shirts, and 0 in dresses.
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Im in a size 18 now,I will just be happy with a size 10...Imnot stingy...lol
  • bmw2488
    Options
    I started out as a size 20, sometimes a 22. I got into size 12's and then started having problems with my band, which meant I had to get 'un-filled' and then was hungrier and ate more. So, I am now back up to a 14. :( But.....the good news is I just got a fill and I'm able to tolerate it this time it seems, so I am hoping this weight i've gained will come back off. Ideally I want to get to 160 lns, which I th9ink will put me in a 7/8 or a 9/10. Wanna be a 7/8 though! This has been a difficult journey...it's taking both my band AND this site to keep me on the right track.
  • curlygirlyful
    Options
    I would love to be a size 8. I haven't been an 8 since high school (I graduated in 2004).
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    Right now I am a 14-16 depending on where I go. i would love to be a 8-10 again. I am a large - xlarge shirt and I would love to be a medium. I cannot get below a 7, even when I was 113 @ 5'5" I have very wide hips, even when there is no fat on them. I have learned to love them, but it used to both me when I was younger.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I never thought I'd see a size 8 again (I was 14/16). But now I am an unbelievable size 2-4!! When I started running I dropped from a size 8 to a 4 almost without trying! I am smaller than I ever was, even though I weighed less as a teen.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    When I started, my goal was a 6. Now I'm a 6 and my goal is a 4. I don't know if I can do it. I'm sure gonna try.
  • Mrz_Rich
    Options
    I started at a 28, right now I'm a 20/22 depending on the brand, etc. I would like to get down to an 8 I think. Its hard to say cause I still have 100 more lbs to lose! I'm not sure where that would leave me lol

You're doing GREAT so far!! Good job, girl!