What is your size?

Options

Replies

• karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    i think i top everyone in the starting size....was wearing 30/32 and now can wear some of my 26/28 and was very excitied about that. LOL! i will take anything in the single digits....have not done that since i was a young child. i am a very long way away from that but it is obtainable!:bigsmile:
  • jennyjennbug
    Options
    I am a 18 right now would love a size 10 thats the size after child one I DON'T BELIEVE I will ever be the size I was when I got married a size 14 in kids.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    a 4/6 ... I'm already in a 6 and I'm thrilled with that... a 4 would just be amazing...
  • blessedwith3boys
    blessedwith3boys Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a size 18. I'd like to get down to a size 7.
  • Mrz_Rich
    Options
    I would be totally happy with a 12 or 14...I've always been a bigger girl and I'm good with that! :wink:
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow I love reading everyone's responses!
  • s_hamm_08
    s_hamm_08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I started out a size 12 my goal was to get down to a size 8 but I passed that and right now I'm in a size 4. I love saying that, I still have some weigh to lose so I 'm happy with a 4 but wouldn't mind a 2. As for shirts I'm a med and would like to be a small.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I started at a 28, right now I'm a 20/22 depending on the brand, etc. I would like to get down to an 8 I think. Its hard to say cause I still have 100 more lbs to lose! I'm not sure where that would leave me lol

You're doing GREAT so far!! Good job, girl!

Thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • TheNewMrsDemo
    TheNewMrsDemo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well, my first goal is to just get out of the 20's. Currently I'm sitting @ 26/28. Lowest I've been in the past 12 yrs was a 20 for like a min a few years back. I think I fell asleep and woke up back in 26/28's lol. If I can get to an 18, I will be sooo freaking excited I think everyone of you will know it because you'll hear the screams :)
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Well, my first goal is to just get out of the 20's. Currently I'm sitting @ 26/28. Lowest I've been in the past 12 yrs was a 20 for like a min a few years back. I think I fell asleep and woke up back in 26/28's lol. If I can get to an 18, I will be sooo freaking excited I think everyone of you will know it because you'll hear the screams :)

This is exactly how I feel right now! I am only one size away and can hardly contain myself waiting! I tried on a pair of Levi 18's today and they fit...a tad snug but they fit! Then I tried on the same size different color and they didn't fit lol..I hate clothes sometimes! So, I can't wait till I can wear any size 18!!!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I will scream, shout and tell the world when I reach my goal too..lol!
  • TheNewMrsDemo
    TheNewMrsDemo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I really wish there were "like" buttons on here! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    I would like to get back into a size 6. All of my nice, fun clothes are a size 6. The majority of my life I've been a 12/14, and I don't know what I am right now because I still wear the same stuff (but it fits looser, so that's nice).

I can't wait. :smile:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get back in my sixes. 15 more pounds...I'll get there!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread! Soooooooooo inspiring :)
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I think I could be really happy around a size 14... maybe a 12 if my booty would let me:smile:
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    I've started as a 20 ( I think I'm finally down to an 18 but I'm afraid to try pants on right now in case I'm not. :P), but I ultimately would like to be around an 8 or 10. I've never been smaller than a 14/16, so that would be amazing!
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would like to wear size 8 pants and medium shirt...seems like far away though :-0
  • kaiasmama
    Options
    My goal is a size 8 - I've dropped from a 24-26 down to a 12-14 so I'm getting closer!

That's a wonderful accomplishment! Congratulations :)

I want to be back in a size 8. I am currently between 12-14. I was very skinny growing up and danced all of my life. I have a small frame that just cannot support the extra weight I've been carrying around for the past few years. I don't want to be "skinny" though...I hated being skinny. SW was 175 and I would like to be 135 (that's the weight where I feel the best). I dropped down to 125ish after my daughter was born and that was just way too thin for me.
  • MsKittyCAT
    Options
    In January I was at 185, the most I've weighed in my life and I can't stand it anymore. None of my clothes fit. I cry when I have to go thrift store shopping for bigger stuff. Size 16/18 or XXL is what fits now but I feel horrible. All through college I was a tiny size 3 weighing 95lbs. When I look in the mirror that is what i expect to see and I'm disgusted by what I see instead. I had some health issues and gained a lot of weight fast and have never been able to lose it all. In 2007 I did manage to get back down to a size 6 which is where I would like to be, but couldn't keep the weight off. That's my goal, to get back down to a size 6 again.