What is your size?

Options

Replies

• spunkbeer
    Options
    I am currently a size 6-8
    And a size 8/small shirt usually.

My goal is to fit loosely in size 6.
    As for my shirt size, that will change drastically because i am getting breast implants which will prob send me back up to a medium/12 >.<
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I think I am aiming for a size 6 in pants. But I am not sure anymore, because last time I was the size I want to be I was wearing juniors sizes. And sometimes I still do. So I don't know what the equivalent of a womens 6 is in Juniors. In tops I know I will only ever be a medium at very best, but probably still a large just because of my bust.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I would love to be back to a 10/12!
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    9 to 10 and med. shirt
  • jencoz04
    jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11". I started 24/26W currently in 16misses. Would love to get down to 10-12.
  • Mommy07inlove
    Options
    I am the biggest i have ever been EVER lol im counting my pregnancy and everything! i Wear a size 20 right now (with some wiggle room yay!) when i felt my best i was in a size 13 ive always had a biggo booty and " child bearing hips" as i had them called lol. Im trying to be realistic and if i can get into a 15/16 in the next 6 months or so i would be jumping for joy (and i wouldnt be out of breath while jumpin!) lol and as for shirts..i wear a medium as long as its low cut and xl if its a t shirt cause of my dd sometimes e boobies lol
  • elmaly
    elmaly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a 4 but would be happy to be a 6.
  • vintagedream
    Options
    i was a size 10 once but starved myself. Id be happy with a size 12 if it means being healthy.
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in a tight 8. Lol Can't wait to put on those size 4 jeans that have been sitting in my closet for a couple years! Hehe
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I started my journey as a size 22/24. I am currently a size 14 and very excited to be here. I think I'd like to get down to a 10. But this is the first time I've been this light since I became an adult, so every goal I reach is like a new discovery of my body shape. Exciting. I used to swear I didn't have hips, now I realize I was just so heavy, my physical mass covered them. What a great surprise. For those who think it's impossible to get here, realize it's totally do-able. Work, time and not giving up. Don't beat yourself up if you slip. Rome wasn't built in a day. Kick some scale!
  • missduffbug
    Options
    I would love to be a size 12/14. I was skinny till about age 16. Being curvy is nice as I feel feminine but smaller curves would be awesome. Being a size 18/20 isn't making me happy anymore and it's time to change it :)
  • ababygrace
    Options
    I am a 10 right now but I would be happy at an 8 because I have been there before after my first pregnancy. I also am short so the 10 may not see big but it looks bigger on a shorter person.
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get back to a 7-8 in pants...I'm pretty much there, but would like to loose a little more...if I got down to a 6 in jeans I wouldn't know what to do with myself! haha, that'd be awesome!
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a 28 in pants and I'd like to get down to a size 16. Last time I was about 200 lbs I was a size 18, but I think now that I gained SO much weight, it'll be more like 180-185 before I see a size 18 again. Then I can work towards 16.

So, 100 lbs before my goal. =/
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy in an 8, and ecstatic in a 6. I wore 6-8 all through high school and college. At my heaviest, I wore 12s, and now I'm wearing a Junior's 9. (BTW, does juniors 9 compare to a women's 8 or 10, anyone know?) Good luck to all!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be an Aussie size 12-14. I don't know what that is in US sizes, I know yours are smaller.
    Currently I'm a 16 - 18 so I have a way to go but I'm getting there - my new-at-Christmas size 18 pants are about a size too big :)
  • Amberwind
    Options
    Before my surgery forced me off my feet for four months and started the epic weight gain, I was 138 lbs. and a size 8 or 10 depending on the brand. I'm aiming for size 8 again, back down to 140 lbs.
  • xxDenisexx
    Options
    im wearing size 18 clothes and i would like to get back to wearing size 12/14 :happy:
  • snowglassapples
    snowglassapples Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i started at a uk size 16, am now in a uk size 12 but my jeans are starting to get baggy! my hips are pretty big so i dont think ill get smaller than a 10 but thats my goal anyway...
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy in an 8, and ecstatic in a 6. I wore 6-8 all through high school and college. At my heaviest, I wore 12s, and now I'm wearing a Junior's 9. (BTW, does juniors 9 compare to a women's 8 or 10, anyone know?) Good luck to all!

Misses sizes make room for momma hips! :smile: