• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    The Blair Witch Project!
    OMG sucked so bad....right up there with Paranormal Activity :/
  • live2smyle
    Options
    Oh I got another one...Men Who Stare At Goats....OMGoddess that movie was horrible.
    I suffer through all George Clooneys movies cause he is hot as hell....Sooo the view isnt bad :P
  • Juniper88
    Options
    "A Walk In The Clouds" - Keanu Reeves.

My roommates and I rented it and it was ****! But, we were determined to watch it till the end. We kept it for 1 week and despite all of our diligence (watched some of it every night), by the end of the week, we conceded defeat and returned the movie only 3/4s watched at best.

Sorry to all of the Keanu lovers; BUT that was a real **** movie and, overall, I find him to be a pretty **** actor who has many a bad movie to his credit - and some good/better ones (I will admit) BUT all of which were by chance of either (1)- being a movie which really didn't require him to 'act' such as "Bill and Ted" or "Point Break" or (2)- great movies with great supporting actors such as "Bram Stoker's Dracula" or "Much Ado About Nothing".

As you can see, Keanu Reeves really gets under my skin. Till this day I cannot for the life of me understand why he is one of the highest paid actors!
  • tonykozak
    Options
    devils rejects
    what a piece of s---
  • Juniper88
    Options
    I
  • live2smyle
    Options
    "A Walk In The Clouds" - Keanu Reeves.

My roommates and I rented it and it was ****! But, we were determined to watch it till the end. We kept it for 1 week and despite all of our diligence (watched some of it every night), by the end of the week, we conceded defeat and returned the movie only 3/4s watched at best.

Sorry to all of the Keanu lovers; BUT that was a real **** movie and, overall, I find him to be a pretty **** actor who has many a bad movie to his credit - and some good/better ones (I will admit) BUT all of which were by chance of either (1)- being a movie which really didn't require him to 'act' such as "Bill and Ted" or "Point Break" or (2)- great movies with great supporting actors such as "Bram Stoker's Dracula" or "Much Ado About Nothing".

As you can see, Keanu Reeves really gets under my skin. Till this day I cannot for the life of me understand why he is one of the highest paid actors!
    Cause hes hot as hell lmao....Seriously he had me with his first movie....wonder if I am the only one who remembers tht one??? He sealed the deal with me with the Matrix....yummers :P
  • Juniper88
    Options
    Remember Me --
    I was so mad at the ending! 113 minutes of my life I'll never get back!
    [/quote
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yes! That movie is horrible!!
  • Juniper88
    Options
    Ha!ha!ha! Can't figure out how to do "quotes".

I agree, "Remember Me" sucked!!!
  • live2smyle
    Options

In the bottom right hand corner of the box is a word quote...click it :)
  • KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Juniper88
    Options
    Tried that. Can't figure out where "I" write my bit after the quote. I really am smarter than this makes me seem. ha!ha!ha!

• Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    Piranha 3d. Definitely.

haha bout to watch that movie.

and i am going to start with

White Chicks.
  • Juniper88
    Options
    Tried that. Can't figure out where "I" write my bit after the quote. I really am smarter than this makes me seem. ha!ha!ha!

Hey! Maybe I have just figured it out!!?
  • Juniper88
    Options

Hey! Maybe I have just figured it out!!?
    YES!!!!!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Centre Stage

Legionaire - Worst Van Dam movie by far

Copland - fell asleep in the cinemas watching this Stallone epic

Sex and the City - both of them. i cant stand to sit through 5 minutes of an episode let alone 2 freakin movies.
  • Seesaa
    Options
    oh and then I'll put up

2 fast 2 furious ANND Tokyo drift...my soul died...so glad they are bringing it back to basics now.
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Spiderman 3. Horrendous.

Master of Disguise. Not funny AT all!!
  • Seesaa
    Options
    I know who killed me.

Period...agonizing in every sense of the word.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Zardoz - ok I haven't seen it but trust me this IS the worst movie ever made. Sean Connery in nappies. He plays the rapist hero. RAPIST, yes.

You have got to see the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbGVIdA3dx0

Oh and then there's BOOM, let me find the hilarious Elizabeth Taylor scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dcpCKVPNCo&feature=related