Options

Replies

• appleshells
    Options
    Drop Dead Fred and Paranormal Activity
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Buried & Paranormal Activity 2....I paid more to watch the movies than they did making them :noway:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Drop Dead Fred and Paranormal Activity

LOL, DON'T WATCH 2
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Buried & Paranormal Activity 2....I paid more to watch the movies than they did making them :noway:
    hahahahaha
  • Ldspill
    Options
    Mr. Deeds - I bought it before I watched it thinking it would be SO funny.....after I wasted an hour and a half of my life, I sold it on eBay.

I'm probably in the minority here, but any Adam Sandler movie....loved him on SNL - hate his movies. Same thing with Will Ferrell.

Gotta go with you on this one. Just not funny and Will Ferrell....Eeeeewwww! Oh, how about Talladega Nights?
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Let Me In
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    Medellin with Vincent Chase.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    The movie Watchmen was the one of the ultimate worst for me. I felt robbed of 3 hours of my life I'll never get back!!

Yes!!! We left the movie theater after the first hour because I was SOOOO bored!

Also, not a fan of Forgetting Sarah Marshall, or Knocked up. Just stupid...I thought.
  • wriglucy
    Options
    Observe and Report with Seth Rogan actually made me angry after I watched it. It was such a huge piece of crap. If I had gone to watch it in the theater I would have walked out.

Oh I agree! It was so bad!

Good to know! Thanks! My husband wanted to watch it, but I thought it looked stupid.
  • wriglucy
    Options
    Mr. Deeds - I bought it before I watched it thinking it would be SO funny.....after I wasted an hour and a half of my life, I sold it on eBay.

I'm probably in the minority here, but any Adam Sandler movie....loved him on SNL - hate his movies. Same thing with Will Ferrell.

Totally agree. Will Ferrell's movies aren't funny at all anymore!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    ok I will probobly get lynched for this but I can not stand the harry potter movies
    im gonna hide now
    your not the only one...i dont like em either
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Zombie Virus on Mulberry Street (it's original title in the US was just Mulberry Street).

I watch a lot of low budget horror movies but this was by far the worst I have ever seen. Terrible script, terrible acting, terrible camera work, terrible everything.

The "plot" (if you could even call it that) was people mutated into half-human/half-rat creatures after being bitten by infected rats.

Ever seen "CHUDs"? Cannabalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers....worse horror flick ever in my husbands opinion. However, I still run across the bedroom to jump into bed quickly if the lights are out. (hahaha not really, but I did after the movie!)
    Never heard of it. I'm going to have to look it up now. The title alone has sparked my interest :laugh:

here's one probably nobody has seen - "They Live" (1988). However, it did have the most awesome movie line ever: "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick *kitten*... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    I haven't seen that movie in nearly 20 years. I liked it....but then again I do watch a LOT of low budget garbage....and I mean really low budget, so low budget in fact they would be considered Z Movies rather than B Movies. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Let Me In

I have to say that we watched the original Swedish movie (last night in fact)"Let the Right One In" and we enjoyed it quite a bit. I wouldn't mind seeing the remake but I do have to say the Swedish original was a good flick.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I watch a lot of low budget horror movies but this was by far the worst I have ever seen. Terrible script, terrible acting, terrible camera work, terrible everything.

have you seen KIller Klowns from Outer Space

i would submit that it is even worse
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

have you seen KIller Klowns from Outer Space

i would submit that it is even worse
    Yes, I did see it. And it was still miles better than Mulberry Street
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    There was one I saw as a kid "Dead Heat" with joe piscapo - that alone should have tipped me off... but you haven't seen bad until you have seen a movie that had a scene with re-annimated meat in a butcher shop :noway: :laugh: :laugh:
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Any film by Judd Apatow or Ben Stiller....
  • wriglucy
    Options
    Any film by Judd Apatow or Ben Stiller....

Really? I like Ben Stiller...I think the Fockers trilogy is funny :) Not a fan of any of the movies with Katherine Heigl (or however you spell that)....All the movies she's in are the dumbest :)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Let Me In

I have to say that we watched the original Swedish movie (last night in fact)"Let the Right One In" and we enjoyed it quite a bit. I wouldn't mind seeing the remake but I do have to say the Swedish original was a good flick.

I watched Let Me In the other night and wasn't at all impressed by it. I tried to watch Let The Right One In, but wasn't down with the subtitles. :laugh:
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Let Me In

I watched Let Me In the other night and wasn't at all impressed by it. I tried to watch Let The Right One In, but wasn't down with the subtitles. :laugh:

We watch a LOT of foreign films and I'm actually the opposite in that I can't stand voice overs. We were watching a movie the other night called "Los Cronocrímenes" or Time Crimes and realized that somehow we had the wrong audio option selected and the "American" accented voice over started up so we quickly paused it and changed it to subtitles. I guess when it comes down to watching a movie, I really do prefer to see/hear it in it's original state.

Found out that the movie "Let the Right One In" is based on a book so that's next on my list to read, after I finish "A Thousand Splendid Suns".