CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Death to Smoochy and Vanilla Sky
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i liked vanilla sky
    i also liked 2fast 2furious and tokyo drift :D

however, all those "scary movie"/"date movie" kind of parodies are terrible.

noone makes a parody like the master that is Mel Brooks.
  • elcyclista
    Options
    Clerks. Couldn't sit through it.

The latest Rush Hour movie I couldn't sit through either.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I liked the first 2 scary movies and love mel brooks movies.

I have to say after watching Parana 3d i like it too...but i am a B movie kinda girl when they are done right lol

Though while I am thinking about Jerry O'Connell, I'll bring up Kangaroo Jack...nuff said. lol
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Zombie Virus on Mulberry Street (it's original title in the US was just Mulberry Street).

I watch a lot of low budget horror movies but this was by far the worst I have ever seen. Terrible script, terrible acting, terrible camera work, terrible everything.

The "plot" (if you could even call it that) was people mutated into half-human/half-rat creatures after being bitten by infected rats.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    heard of Mulberry street it is one of the 8 movies to die for one year...but i didn't see it atleast not all of it. Nothing impressive really.

I watched a movie called
    Thankskilling
    no joke. it was terrible...low budget but even for low budget there should be standards LOL

Boogeyman and seed of chucky I shall add to the list lol
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    all of the harry potter films, total bollocks.
  • cohollywood
    Options
    All of the Twilight movies...and I'm a Twilight fan.

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Napoleon Dynamite,not one second of that stupid thing made any sense nor was funny.
  • jleshko
    jleshko Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Catwoman [ the only movie i ever walked out of the theater on....
  • bigcurt61
    bigcurt61 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The movie Watchmen was the one of the ultimate worst for me. I felt robbed of 3 hours of my life I'll never get back!!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Oh I got another one...Men Who Stare At Goats....OMGoddess that movie was horrible.

AGREE!! I was reading through the thread and thinking - I am posting Men Who Stare At Goats!!!!
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Centre Stage

Legionaire - Worst Van Dam movie by far

Sex and the City - both of them. i cant stand to sit through 5 minutes of an episode let alone 2 freakin movies.

I love Center Stage. Corny, but I'm a sucker for a dance movie and I love the sequence at the end.

If you think Legionaire is the worst Van Damme movie ever, you've never seen Knock Off or Death Warrant. (Or No Retreat, No Surrender, but he was barely in it)

I totally agree with Catwoman.

I would add Hannibal, Hot Rod, Jingle All the Way, and Be Cool (Dwayne Johnson was funny, but the film was god-awful).
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow....this trailer hurt my eyes...

If you watch the movie, it will hurt your soul. And once you've watched it, you can never unwatch it.

Agreed the worst movie ever and all I had to do was watch the trailer!!!
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I will have to go with Paranormal Activity 1, part 2 was much better I guess only because I have a young child like the one in the movie, Otherwise I nick name them both " Paraboring Activity" 1 and 2
  • TheFatChronicles
    TheFatChronicles Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It's hard to chose just one, but 'Waterworld' was the first to pop in my head, followed by 'Perfect Storm' and 'Speed Racer'.
  • ashers1819
    Options
    I agree with Waterworld, Speed racer and the Postman.

What about Homeward Bound, The Santa Clause, and Jack Frost.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Drag me to hell.......worst movie. I actually DONT care if it offends anyone that I said that:)

AGREED! IT was awful!

I also though Vanilla Sky was crap
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    sex and the city
    the notebook
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Nell