Spring Challenge

Options
1234568»

Replies

• ShellyBrew
    ShellyBrew Posts: 823
    Options
    Spring Challange Progress:
    *Lose 15 pounds by April 30th (Start #278): nothing this week so still at 274.2 (-3.8#)
    *Exercise at least 22 times: 7
    *1/2 was body weight in water (139oz ~ 17glasses): I have made it up to 16
  • bcampbe2
    bcampbe2 Posts: 10
    Options
    SW: 217.0
    CW: 213.4

3.6lbs down this month!
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    well done on all the losses - I los this week, I lost nothing weight wise but lost a cm ain each area I measure :)
    Keep up the good work everyone :)
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    No weight change really just staying at 174 for a bit i suppose til my body adjusts to this weight.
  • ebonirose
    ebonirose Posts: 10
    Options
    Dropped 3 pounds!
    PW:161
    CW: 158
    GW: 140

2 more weeks hoping to be down at least another 4
  • madamelaporte
    Options
    great well done you thats fantastic :)
  • madamelaporte
    Options
    aaarrrrgggghhhhh I stayed the same ?!?!?!
    I did have 2 not so great days when TOM arrived and he is still here so I am guessing thats why :(
    so still 138lbs for me :(
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    I've given up weighing myself at the moment, the scales keep showing an increase even though my clothes clearly don't agree! I guess I have some water retention or something, maybe caused by changing up my gym routine.

Maybe next weekend...
  • Heatherthin
    Options
    I am finding the water challenge much easier!!! the workouts though are very few and far between it feels like lately. The nicer weather is bringing back some of my motivation though!
  • madamelaporte
    Options
    nikki to be honest I think as long as we feel the change in our clothes and can see our bodies changing thats the main thing would you agree??

I have lost no weight for the past 2 weeks now BUT I can see my body toning and I also measure myself on weigh in days and have lost a total of 2cm on my thighs, 1cm on my butt, 4.5 cm on my upper waist, 1.5cm on my lower waist/hips, 2cm from under my breasts and 4cm across my nipples - thats since the end of February!!! So I am happy Im seeing changes somewhere even if not the scale :) - although would be nice lol
  • BCXMC
    BCXMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Name: Mallorie :)
    Current Weight:200
  • HeidiM78
    HeidiM78 Posts: 58
    Options
    Name : Heidi
    Current weight : 90.2kg (199 pounds)
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    Name:Mandie
    March 21st - 168
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Spring is definitely in the air... Gonna take advantage of this beautiful weather and walk 5 miles right now!

SW: 163.4 (March 1st)
    W1: 161.8 (March 6th)
    W2: 163.2 (March 14th)

CW: 160 (March 21st)

GW: 149 (April 30th)

Have a great week everyone!
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    nikki to be honest I think as long as we feel the change in our clothes and can see our bodies changing thats the main thing would you agree??

I have lost no weight for the past 2 weeks now BUT I can see my body toning and I also measure myself on weigh in days and have lost a total of 2cm on my thighs, 1cm on my butt, 4.5 cm on my upper waist, 1.5cm on my lower waist/hips, 2cm from under my breasts and 4cm across my nipples - thats since the end of February!!! So I am happy Im seeing changes somewhere even if not the scale :) - although would be nice lol

Yep I agree which is why I'm trying to not get hung up on the numbers as they tend to get you down!

I'm not too good on the measuring thing so I tend to go by how my clothes fit...they're definitely looser so I'll take that! :smile:
  • madamelaporte
    Options
    good for you :)

Im starting to feel ever so slightly down that I have lost no lbs for 3 weeks now although I have measured myself again and have lost more this week so I am happy somethings happening at least :)