March Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Replies

• onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Yeah March Madness!!!!!!! - I'm going for 80 miles but hope I can track my ski trip and make it 100 but let's just say 80 for now! I'm starting a new workout program too (P90X) so I don't want to kill myself!
  • havok6
    havok6 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey,

Sounds like fun!!! Lets give it a try!
  • EdgeChic
    EdgeChic Posts: 75
    I'd love to join! My goal is 75 miles :)
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Once you create your ticker, how do you put it on the message board? Sorry I'm new at this.
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Once you create your ticker, how do you put it on the message board? Sorry I'm new at this.

copy the code of the ticker and paste it in the text box under the "signature" tab above. I hope this helps.
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Thanks, I'm still working on it.... does it just appear?
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Thanks, I'm still working on it.... does it just appear?

I copied the first one they did for bb Code not the html (this was after trying a couple of times) and it worked.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Gee, this challenge is becoming very popular. 34 people joined so far. Nice :happy:
    I'll be keeping track of your numbers at https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=tH_T4673y5o3kbdIHCPn0-g#gid=0
    I suggest you bookmark the address of the spreadsheet to check on everybody's progress. I'll do my best to keep it updated and once a week or so I will post a progress chart in the thread.

Have a great month.
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    I think I will give it a shot...
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Gee, this challenge is becoming very popular. 34 people joined so far. Nice :happy:
    I'll be keeping track of your numbers at https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=tH_T4673y5o3kbdIHCPn0-g#gid=0
    I suggest you bookmark the address of the spreadsheet to check on everybody's progress. I'll do my best to keep it updated and once a week or so I will post a progress chart in the thread.

Have a great month.

Dinos - I tried to save the google sheet but was "denied" access. Not sure what I did wrong???? BTW - I love the format you do with the tabs!
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    I'm in! I'm starting C25K in a week or two, so I'll go with a goal of 75 miles. I have nothing to judge that against..... but I'll give that a try.
    Thanks!
  • marian723
    marian723 Posts: 35 Member
    My goal will be to run a 100 miles!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Okay I had a goal of 75 for feb and did 88 so I'm gonna shoot for 90 in march. Starting c25k today and will be doing more hiit workouts so I think I can do it.
    Thanks for joining us this month. Move your @sses folks. We are awesome.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member

Have a great month.

Hi Dinos-- I don't mean to complain or anything, but when I go to the URL for the google doc, it asks me to sign in with a username and password. It's never done that before when I've wanted to look at the spreadsheet. Probably an error on my part, but...?

As for my March goal: I've met a goal of 100 miles for each of the past 2 months. It's time to push myself a bit. My goal for March is 125 miles.

Coni
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Sorry, it's not your fault. I changed the security settings, you should be able to see the spreadsheet now.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    thanks dinos....we appreciate your charts and sheets....
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Hello my *kitten* movin friends!!! I am in again but this time I will try for 80 miles plus the Turbo Fire (TF)/ ChaLean Xtreme (CLX) hybrid workout!!
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 32 Member
    I'd love to join in on this challenge! We leave for vacation in less than 3 weeks, so I need to get MOVING! My goal will be 100 miles. 1.5 miles done this morning. Thanks!
  • 3.1 miles this morning!! Day 1 of my 5k training!!! =)
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    I am gonna join ya'll, my goal is to walk and possibly run 75 miles this month. I will try to make a ticker.
This discussion has been closed.